Curtis

I sat in the trailer playing on my phone waiting for my dad to come back from costume and makeup. I tossed the bouncy ball into the air and caught it. The door opened and my dad was in his costume. "You look awesome!" I said smiling. The fake blood on his face looked like barbecue sauce.
"Thank you" he said putting on the back hat his character wore. Today was the last day of filming SnowPiercer and Chris decided to bring me along.
"CHRIS EVANS PLEASE REPORT TO SET 5" said the loud speaker.
"Alright so you stay here and I'll be back" he said leaving the trailer to go film. I took out my sketch pad and started sketching a Rose.
It was somewhere around 6:00 I finished up the final touches of the Rose with thorns. I laid down on the couch ready to drift asleep.

Chris's P.O.V
We finished the one scene and only had one more left so I had to go get my makeup redone. Great. I walked back to the trailer and opened the door seeing Megan fast asleep on the couch. Her sketch book was on the floor. I walked over quietly and picked up the sketch book and looked through the pages. I smiled at the picture she drew of East a few months before he died. I'll have to get that copied. The other was a Rose with thorns. She's a good drawer. I put her sketch book on the table and walked over to her. I covered her with a blanket and gave her a kiss on the forehead and left out the door for makeup.

Megan's P.O.V
I woke up somewhere around 9:00. I was in the car. I turned to see Chris driving. We were pulling into the drive way of the house which I was excited to be home. The car stopped and Chris got out. I didn't feel like getting up so I pretended to sleep. I felt an arm slide under both of my legs and another reaching over to unbuckle the seatbelt. After the buckle was gone the arm slide behind my back and carefully lifted me from the car. "Scott can you get her bag?" I heard Chris whisper.
"Sure" Scott whispered back as I heard footsteps and then Chris started moving and Scott opened the door and the warm air from inside hit me.
"Thanks bro" Chris said as I heard the door close and lock.
"Anything for you dude" Scott said as I felt Chris shift my position a little trying to make me comfortable. I'm surprised he is able to carry me. I'm probably heavy. Next thing I knew I was met with something soft. My bed.
"I hope you know I've been awake this whole time" I said opening my eyes.
"You're sneaky" Chris said as I got up out of bed.
"I'm not tired anymore" I said beginning to walk out of my room.
"Says the girl you was to lazy to get out of the car" Chris said smiling. I smiled back at him as I walked down the hallway.
"Hi Uncle Scott" I said walking into the kitchen and getting out the chocolate chip cookies Grandma made.
"Hey I thought you were sleeping" he said as I took a bite of a cookie.
"I pretended" I answered simply.
"She's sneaky" he said to Chris as he walked into the room.
"Yeah. Well she gets it from the best" Chris said pointing at himself.
"I think she gets it from me" Scott argued.
"No she does not" Chris said as I rolled my eyes at the two.
"You don't know that" Scott said.
"Geez! I get it from both of you! There I solved the problem" I said laughing.
"I want to hear you play piano again" Scott said smiling.
"Maybe" I said smiling.
"I should have caught it on video!" Chris said loudly.
"You could've sent it to me" Scott said.
"Oh my gosh" I said laughing. These two talk a lot.