Snow Day

I ran through the snow as fast as I could and I ducked behind my little barrier and snow balls were thrown at me. I started making some snowballs and threw them in the direction the others came from. "AHHH!" I heard a voice yell as I looked over my barrier to see Chris with snow on his face.
"I got you!!!" I cheered while laughing at the same time. Then a snowball hit me.
"I got you!!!" Chris mimicked me as he jumped around like a little kid.

We got back inside and Chris went to go make hot chocolate. I wrapped myself in a soft blanket. I ran over to the TV and quickly looked through the movie pile. I FOUND IT!!! I quickly put in the movie and waited for it to start. HAPPY FEET 2!!! I let out a squeal and Chris thought I was hurt.
"I'm not hurt I'm just excited!" I said plopping myself on the couch making a loud thud.
"Geez don't scare me like that" Chris said smiling as he put the two hot chocolate mugs on the table.
Me and Chris spent the whole day watching movies. Then we went outside again and had a snowball fight. We built a snowman too. His name is Steve. We went back inside by the time my nose was red.

Again sorry for the very short chapter! I feel bad writing short chapters. I have like no ideas. I have ideas but that's for future chapters! Now I'll be doing the Q & A soon but I only have one question so far. At least I think I do because at the moment I don't have wifi. I'm excited for a Q&A, I hope you guys are excited. You'll get to learn a little about me😉 ~Kenlee Faith❤️❤️