Having Fun with Hiddleston

I woke up the next morning to see a note on my bedside table that read.
Dear Megan.
I had to go to a meeting for SnowPiercer so I have someone at the house. I know you and this person will have a lot of fun while I'm gone.
                                                      Love Dad :)

Who was at the house? I jumped out of bed and changed into a black tank top with a green cardigan and shorts. I quickly got out the door. Was it Scott? I ran down the hallway and to the living room to see a tall man with ginger hair that I am way to familiar with. His hair still was darker because of them dying it black. It's like ginger mixed with black. His back was turned to me and he was flipping through tv channels. I quietly tip toed to the kitchen trying to see if I could sneak past the god of mischief. But my plans were soiled when East started barking. Tom spun around to see me. I was on my tippy toes trying to reach the cereal. Sometimes I hate being short. Tom smiled once he saw me. "Hi" I said in a high pitched voice still trying to get the cereal, "you know I could use some help." Tom laughed and jumped over the couch and took the cereal without any problem.
"Good morning" Tom said grabbing a bowl from the cabinet and gave it to me.
"Morning" I said getting the milk from the fridge. And yes I could reach it. I poured the milk into the bowl with the cereal and got a spoon.
"So what do you want to do today? I'm stuck with you for five hours" Tom said his voice laced with his British accent.
"I don't know. We could watch movies. Play outside in the pool. Play with East. I don't know" I said eating my cereal.
"What do you and Chris do when he has days off?" Tom asked. I smiled brightly and put my empty bowl in the sink. I eat fast plus I didn't put a lot of cereal in there.
"TAG!" I yelled touching Tom then I started running the other direction. Tom laughed at my actions and decided to play along. He chased after me down the hallway. He's fast. Oh crap. I'm dead. I quickly made it outside and over to my room that had the double doors that connected to the outside. I ran into the room and closed the double doors. I backed up slowly only to bump into something taller than me.
"Tag" Tom said smiling.
"Your good. I can get away from Chris easily in this house. One time I hid under my bed" I said laughing. It was true. Me and Chris goof around the house a lot. We run around and play Tag and hide n seek like two year olds. He treats me like a five year old sometimes.
Me and Tom stopped playing Tag so we watched Thor. "I don't see Loki as a bad guy" I said staring at the screen.
"Really? What do you see him as?" Tom asked smiling.
"I see him as a broken prince" I said sitting cross legged on the couch. Tom nodded slowly then a smile grew onto his face.
"Let's watch a disney movie" he said rubbing his hands together.
"What disney movie?" I asked smiling.
"JUNGLE BOOK!!!" He yelled searching for the movie then yelled in triumph when he found it. I've only seen the Jungle Book a few times.
"Okay!" I said excitedly as he put in the movie and we started watching the movie. Through the movie me and Tom sang the songs like little kids.
Once the movie was over me and Tom had lunch. He made grilled cheeses. I'm so acting like a little kid right now. So at the moment Tom was taking a nap so I decided to do something Chase taught me while Mrs Smith was sleeping. I grabbed dad's shaving cream from the bathroom and put it onto Tom's cheek. I couldn't help but laugh a little. I grabbed a tissue and tickles Tom's cheek making him slap his face sending shaving cream everywhere. I gave in... I couldn't stop laughing. I heard Tom growl.
"You little Mortal!" He said in Loki's voice making my hair stand up on the back of my neck. I started running down the hallway but Tom was right on my heel. I skidded around the hallway and let out a small yelp as Tom wrapped a arm around my stomach and lifted me off the ground. I heard Tom laugh in triumph as he carried me back to the living room.
"No! I'm to young to die!" I said as Tom started tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing.
"What do you say?!" Tom said continuing to tickle me.
"S-sorry" I choked out between laughs.
"That's what I thought" Tom said smiling and stopped tickling me. Me and Tom decided to play hide n seek which is very fun because he always acts like Loki when I'm hiding. So it was my turn to hide and I hid in the closet in Chris's room which smelled just like Chris. Don't ask how I know. I just do. I heard the floor boards creak as footsteps got closer.
"Come out, come out where ever you are. Where are you hiding?" He said acting like Loki as he entered Chris's room.
I stayed quiet.
"Come out you little Mortal" he ordered in a dark voice. He always called me Mortal on set of the Avengers. The closet door flew open making me scream.
"Found you" he said as we heard the front door open and shut.
"DAD!!!" I yelled running from the closet and out of the room with Tom on my heels. I jumped onto my father giving him a large hug. He laughed and hugged me back.
"Have fun?" He asked.
"A lot of fun" I answered and my dad payed Tom for babysitting. I'm not a baby. I wouldn't call it babysitting I'd call it hanging out. I told Tom goodbye and gave him a hug. They were gonna start filming Thor the Dark World soon. After Tom left I helped Chris make dinner which was really good. He makes good spaghetti. We had ice cream later then went to bed. Yeah I know boring right. But tomorrow me and Chris were having a daddy, daughter day. We have a lot of those but I guess this one will be special. He said it was a surprise.