Strangers

Today was a nice day outside so I decided to take a walk... Without Chris knowing. I can hardly never go on walks anymore because of what happened with the paparazzi. I walked down the street almost getting to the house because I know Chris is worried sick. I feel like I'm being followed so I start speed walking as I try and get the gate open some grabs my arm and scares the crap out of me. Everything went black.

I woke up in some cold room. It was dark and smelly. I can't believe it! I was kidnaped! This isn't good. Maybe it's just some nightmare. I'll wake up near my dad and every thing with be fine. He always calms me down with that song all the time now because he knows what will calm me. I hear someone come in and dial a phone number. Who were they calling?

Third Person P.O.V
Chris stood in the house pacing back and fourth thinking about Megan and where she could be. Maybe out for a walk. Or heading home right now. All Chris knew is that she'd be in trouble for not telling him she left the house. Ever sense the paparazzi accident Chris has been overprotective of Megan. East started barking when the phone started ringing. Chris rushed over and grabbed it.

Megan's P.O.V
The guy held the phone to my ear and told me what to say.
"Hello?" Said a familiar voice that sounded worried. My dad.
"Dad!" I said quickly.
"Megan where are you?!" Chris said sounding very worried.
"I don't know but these people want 1 million dollars for me in return" I said tears started blurring my vision.
"Tell who ever they are that I'll give them the money but if I see a scratch on you they better start running" Chris said making me smile.
"Okay-" but before I could finish the man snatched the phone away and hung up and left the room leaving me in the cold, dark, smelly room all by myself.

It's been maybe 5 hours or more and the only time they came down was to give me food. I guess they think I like green beans! Maybe it's all they have. At least they actually gave me food. I hate this so much! I want my dad. Just thinking about my dad brings me to tears.

Chris's P.O.V
After having the police trace the call from the people who took Megan I've never been so wanting to hold Megan close to me and never let go. Scarlet showed up 5 minutes ago and has been here comforting me and telling me everything's gonna be okay. Tom was furious and said if he sees the people who took her he's probably gonna kill them. Robert was mad as well. Hemsworth looks like he's ready to snap some guys neck in half. Mark trying to keep everyone calm. Cobie and Gwyneth were worried sick about Megan. Jeremy was on the verge of punching something. Once the cops came in said they had a location and next thing we knew we were in the cars heading to a abandon warehouse.

Megan's P.O.V
The sound of police sirens woke me up and I sat up listening to the sirens then they stopped and I heard some shooting. Oh no. I was scared. The door opened and two cops came down then I heard running and my father rushed down the stairs as fast as possible and literally tackle hugged me. I broke down into tears. It didn't take them that long to get here at all! Wow! I was helped up on my feet but my legs hurt from sitting so much. Chris started carrying me to the stairs. He's been crying. I snuggled into him as bright light blinded me as we exited the warehouse. Tom, Robert, Cobie, Gwyneth, Chris H, Scarlet, Jeremy, and Uncle Scott came rushing towards us at a very fast speed. I probably look like trash at the moment, my yoga pants are probably dirty and my marvel sweatshirt is probably dirty as well.
Chris helped me into the ambulance and sat there with me.
"You had me worried sick" Chris said staring at me his eyes were red and puffy from crying.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I went for a walk. It was a stupid thing I did" I said.
"All I care is that you're safe and here" he said pulling me into a hug I never wanted him to leave. The doctor checked if anything was wrong with me and there was nothing wrong except a bruise on my leg. Tom came over and engulfed me in a large hug.
"You had us all worried sick. The moment Chris told me you were kidnapped I didn't know what to do or say I just came to the police station as fast as possible" Tom said.
"I'm glad I didn't have to wait a day or two because all they fed me was green beans" I said making Tom, my dad, and the others laugh.
"Come on. We're going home" Chris said as we got into a car and they drove us to our house. Chris helped me out of the car and helped me inside the house. Even though I've been gone for probably 10 hours I've never been so happy to be with my dad. I took off my shoes and went to take a shower. After my nice and warm shower I changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants. I shuffled back to my room and laid on my bed. I heard my door knock but it was unlocked so Chris just walked in to my room.
"Hey kid" he said, his voice was weak.
"Dad stop crying I'm here now aren't I" I said poking his nose.
"I'm just happy you're okay. And I can do this" Chris said scooping me up into his arms and laid on my bed. I snuggled up against him as he just held me. I felt Chris start crying again because his chest does move when he cries.
"Stop crying you big dork" I said making him laugh.
"I'm just happy. These are tears of joy" Chris said.
"They better be tears of joy" I said as Chris planted a small kiss on my forehead and then guess what he started doing...started humming that song!
"You know that song really does calm me" I said.
"Why do you think I'm singing it" he said as he pulled the covers over us and I rested myself on his chest as he continued to sing that song making me sleepy. And next thing I knew I was fast asleep in my fathers arms once again. I know that from this incident Chris will be very overprotective.