Halloween

I looked in the mirror has a fixed my costume. I was Dorthy from Wizard of Oz and East was Toto. Scarlet had just finished braiding my hair when Chris came out of the bathroom in his costume. I bursted out laughing. He was the Cowardly Lion. He crossed his arms trying to look serous but this failed due to the red nose that was painted on. We waited for Chris Hemsworth and when he came out he was the Scarecrow. Now it was Tom's turn. I pushed him into the bathroom with his costume and Scarlet went in to do his makeup. He came out of the bathroom in 20 minutes and I just had to smile. He was the Tin Man. Scarlet went ahead and did her makeup and costume and she was the Witch. Jeremy and Robert were her flying monkeys. This is funny. Cobie and Gwyneth didn't want to dress up. We did a big group picture which is going on my wall for sure. Chris's tail was dragging on the floor which was really funny. The best part was when Scarlet stepped on it and Chris didn't realize and he couldn't walk far.
East was kinda scared of Chris's costume, East started barking at Chris non stop. Scott thought my costume was adorable. Grandma couldn't stop laughing at Chris's costume. We went walking around while kids were trick or treating and many kids recognized us and got pictures. A group of 5 year olds were dressed up as the Avengers and it was adorable. I got a whole bag full of candy! We went back to the house and got changed quickly into normal cloths and we headed down to Universal Studios Hollywood and did some of the Halloween Horror stuff.
We entered the Walking Dead Horror Maze which should be fun. When we entered we all pushed Jeremy first. "You guys are wimps" Jeremy said as he started walking forward and a guy in a zombie costume came out of no where making Jeremy scream loudly.
"Who's a wimp now?!" Robert said making us laugh. We started walking through and a zombie came out of no where making me scream and jump back. Tom started laughing at my actions. But while in the middle of him laughing Hemsworth snuck up behind him scaring the crap out of him.
"That's not funny" Tom said.
"Your right it's not. It's hilarious" I said as we made it out of the maze. Scott suggested one of the mazes that I was terrified of. The circus maze. We entered the maze and I held onto Chris has if my life depended on it. I heard laughing and a person dressed as I clown jumped out scaring the life out of me. I jumped back and hid behind Chris. He didn't know I had a fear of clowns. When we finished the maze I knew my face had to have been pale.
"Megan are you okay? Your face is really pale" Chris said.
"I just... Don't like clowns" I said as I felt my face get red.
"Why didn't you just say something?" Scott said.
"I thought I could handle it" I said as we found the car in the parking lot.
We left the area and drove back to the house. We all said our goodbyes, me and Chris sat on the couch. Chris decided to break the silence.
"Was it really that funny when I put on my costume?" He asked staring at me.
"It was really funny" I said smiling.
"Oh really" he said getting up and runs to the bathroom. What is he up too? He came out wearing the costume again and I couldn't help but laugh.
"You look so funny" I said laughing as East played with the costumes tail. Then I saw his face which meant run I jumped off the couch as fast as possible and ran down the hallway. I could hear Chris behind me. Now here's the part if this was a movie everyone in the theater would start laughing. Chris tripped over his tail. I looked back to see him face plant on the floor. I died of laughter. I laid on the floor laughing so hard. Never run while wearing a lion costume.

Hey guys! I forgot to tell you guys... I got twitter! I've actually had twitter for a while but I forgot to mention it. My name on there is @khbhmh123 it'd mean a lot if you guys followed me. Maybe I'll give you guys sneak peaks of the new chapters I got coming your way😉 ~ Kenlee Faith❤️