Premier

It's been a few months and they finished filming two months ago and now it was two months later and the premier was tonight. I was excited to go. I was excited to watch the movie! I got dressed in my red dress and black flat shoes. Scarlet curled my hair and made it look pretty. Scarlet was like a mother to me. So was Gwyneth. And Cobie. Cobie is really funny. Gwyneth knows exactly what to wear. Scarlet just likes embarrassing my dad with funny stories. Chris was waiting in the living room wearing his tux. His beard grew back and his hair lost the blonde. He was ready for the new film he was gonna film. Snow Piercer. I've watched Chris's other movies and I know that Snow Piercer will be good. I watched Iceman with him and his character was really creepy. Mr Freezy will forever give me nightmares.
Chris looked up and smiled widely. So remember when Scarlet asked me if he cussed around me. I said no. Now he does.
"When did Scarlet ask you that?" Chris asked. Crap. I was thinking out loud again.
"When I went shopping with them a few months ago" I answered as we walked out to the car.
"Lady's first" Chris said opening the car door for me. My dad is such a gentleman. I climbed into the car and he sat next to me. Today he was gonna announce I was his daughter. I felt sick. At least I know I'm not thinking out loud at the moment.
Moments later we arrived at the theater and Chris got out first and helped me out of the car. Girls started screaming. The stared at me wondering who I was. I wrapped my arm around Chris's and we walked down the carpet. "DORITO!" I heard Robert yell giving my father a big bear hug.
"Mini Dorito!" Robert said hugging me. Me and Chris walked over to an interviewer.
"Hi Mr Evans" said the girl. She was blonde and very tall.
"Hi" Chris said shaking her hand.
"So who's this little sweet heart with you?" asked the women.
"Oh yeah. You'll find out soon. But her name is Megan" Chris said hugging me.
"Alright" the girl said as me and Chris walked away and into the theater. I sat next to Tom and my dad. The black dye in Tom's hair was gone. I like it better now. At else the doesn't look like Loki.
"Megan" Tom said pulling me into a hug.
"Tom" I said as Chris gave me a water bottle. The movie started after me, Tom, and Chris had our conversation. Okay so I may or may not have cried when Coulson died. Clark thought it was funny that I cried. Loki may be the villain but I see a broken prince.
When we all had to go on stage even though I wasn't in it Joss said it was okay because Chris was gonna make the announcement. Oh crap. Don't get nervous.
"Now everyone has asked me for the past couple of months. Who is this little thing right here" Chris said pulling me towards him, "this is Megan Rose Evans, my daughter." The sound of gasp filled the room. I felt red in my cheeks. Okay yeah I'm blushing!
"Hi" I said in a high pitched voice. Robert gave me a pat on the back as we waved our goodbyes. We got out to leave when me and Chris were swarmed by flashing cameras. I buried my face in Chris's arm. We finally got to the car through the sea of faces.
When me and Chris got back home and kicked off my shoes and hugged Chris tightly. "Hey what's with all the hugs?" Chris asked smiling.
"I don't know" I said letting go of the hug.
"I didn't say I didn't like it!" Chris said grabbing my arm and pulled me into a big hug. It was one of those bone crushing hugs.
"Can't... Breath" I said as Chris released out of the hug.
"Sorry" he said, "well it's 11:00. Go get ready for bed."
I nodded my head and went to my room which was different now. For Christmas Chris went all out. He got a bean bag chair, now I have a small tv in my room. I changed into my pjs and climbed in bed. Once again the door opened slowly with a creak and I could hear Chris entering the room trying not to wake me. I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Good night Meg" he said turning off my bedside lamp and left the room. I fell asleep with a smile.