Best Birthday Ever!!!

Chris decided on surprising me once again for my birthday. He told me we'd have the best time ever with friends and family. Last time in was an Italian restaurant. Now that I think of it I could use a slice of pizza. Chris told me not to wear anything fancy, just something casual. So I put on a Micky Mouse sweater and grey jeans. I put my hair up in a bun. By now you all know I like to put my hair up in buns. I slid on my black converse sneakers and walked out into the living room to see Chris sitting on the couch with a goofy smile that made me laugh. He stood up and put a blind fold over my eyes.
"You have a thing with blindfolds don't you" I said jokingly.
"Well this is a big surprise" he said leading me outside to the car.
"Where are we going?!" I asked as I heard a familiar voice scare the crap out of me.
"It's a surprise you mortal if we tell you it will be ruined" said Tom.
"I didn't know you were here" I said laughing.
"We're all here" said Robert from the back seat.
It took a while but we finally arrived at our destination. The car stopped and I felt someone open the door and help me out of the car. The blindfold was pulled off and light blinded my sight.
"DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed jumping on Chris giving him a large hug. Better than that Italian place.
"I'd knew you'd like it!" Chris said as we all walked inside the park and got our tickets. Let's just say we ran towards rides. First we rode It's a Small World and me and Chris sang to the song. After that we rode PeterPans Flight which I sat with Chris and Scott. I don't think the seats are made for a teenager and two adults. We rode the Little Mermaid ride which I literally sang along to the whole thing. I LOVE THE LITTLE MERMAID!!! "Out of the sea. Wish I could be. Part of that worlddddddddd" I sang as we moved into the Under the Sea area which we all sang along to. After that ride Robert dared me to ride Space Mountain. I have to admit it was really fun! I never rode Space Mountain before. We rode so many rides. We ate at Ariels Grotto which they have some good stuff. I started singing songs from the Little Mermaid 2. (If you guys haven't watched The Little Mermaid Return to the Sea it's really good.)
After we ate food we rode the Haunted Mansion, Mickeys Fun Wheel, and many more. I think I rode the Little Mermaid ride five times. I love it so much. I'm like a kid in a candy store.
"ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!" Robert, Chris, me, Tom, Mark, and Jeremy sung like a bunch of goofballs as we rode the Jungle Cruise. After the Jungle Cruise we rode the Indiana Jones ride which was really fun.
Once it was dark out we watched the World of Color which it was better than the last time. After that we stayed for fire works. Best birthday ever!!! I'm now a big 14 year old.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! :) ~ Kenlee Faith❤️