Q&A

Q&A time!!!! Yay!

1st question was from @rosa13bella and the question was...
How old are you?
I'm 13 but will be turning 14 this coming February. February 28 is my birthday.

The next few questions are just some my friends came up with so enjoy.

How old is Chris Evans now?
Chris is 34 right now like in 2015. His birthday is June 13th (his birthday will be a future chapter)

Why did you choose the name Megan?
I chose the name Megan because I've always liked that name for some reason. But don't be surprised if I name other characters in my other books Megan.

Do you see yourself as Megan?
Actually yes because me and the character have a lot in common. Like come on WE BOTH LIKE DISNEY!!! Plus I kinda used my personality for her so it's like we are the same person almost. I guess I don't know.

Why did you choose the name Chase?
I actually have a cousin named Chase. So I kinda just thought of a name off the top of my head and boom! His name is Chase.

Are you a Chris Evans fan?
Well duh. He's such a big inspiration to me. And if he read this book I'd probably scream so loud that he could probably hear all the way in LA or Boston.

Do you wish you could meet Chris? What would you do?
If I met Chris I'd probably not say anything and just stand there not knowing what to say to him. I'd be so nervous that I'd just say the wrong thing. Or I'd just reach out to give him a big hug. But I'd probably be to nervous to do that too.

Is Chris a good singer?
Yeah actually he is because there is this video on youtube of him singing which he is really good and so is Scott. Scott can sing better than me! Which is awesome! If you guys follow Scott on Instagram he actually posted a video of him singing.

If you know a lot about Chris. what is his secret talent?
Chris is a tap dancer. He told a interviewer that his mom would teach them how to tap dance. He also plays the piano and guitar.

Is Chris's character from Iceman really that creepy?
Yes! I didn't even recognize him at first. I only watched a clip from the movie and I must say they did a good job on making him look like a killer. Literally! I can't see Chris with long hair like that again.

What is your favorite movie that Chris has been in?
This one question is actually hard to answer. All of them. Even though I haven't seen all of them. My guess is that they are good. I've actually watched 30 minutes of SnowPiercer and it is pretty good. Just get rid of the violence and it's pretty good. I almost cried when Curtis's best friend died. Really it has a lot of feels. I've also watched Push which is also a good movie. I've watched The Perfect Score. And I love his Captain America movies. Also if you guys haven't watched Before We Go, Before We Go was directed by Chris and he also stars in it. Let's just say I cried at the end. Geez why does all his movies have feels! I even cried in the first Captain America movie.

Which is better. Chris with a beard or no beard?
Both. But if I had to choose one it'd be the beard. It's awesome. 😂

What do you know about East?
I know that East is a American and a English bulldog mix. And I'm not gonna spoil anything else. Get ready for the feels!!!!

Why did you have Megan's dad die?
I was actually gonna have him be alive and want to adopt Megan back. However I decided to not do that because all of us probably hate her real dad's guts.

Any sneak peaks into future chapters?
I am actually deciding on giving sneak peaks on my Twitter so go follow me on there at Khbhmh123!!! I'll give a sneak peak on there after I'm done with the Q&A.

Which is your favorite Disney movie?
😑that's like choosing your favorite child (see what I did there) if you guys don't understand why I just said that it's on youtube I actually put the link on my Twitter so you guys can understand it. Or you could be like Captain America and understand that reference! (See what I did there😉)

What is the number one place you'd like to go to?
Either DisneyLand or LA. I'm also thinking of going to Boston for multiple reasons 😊.

What do Chris's Tattoos mean?
If you guys didn't know Chris has tattoos. He has 5 total. He has one on his right shoulder and has one on his left shoulder and another one on his right bicep. He also has one just above his left pec and another on his abs. Yeah I know that sounds weird how I know. The one on his left shoulder is his mothers birth sign. The one on his bicep is a Kanji symbol for family. The one above his pec is a Buddhist quote. And the one on his right shoulder is the word Loyalty. Then the one on his abs is in memory of a friend or family member who was in a accident. I'll put up a picture so you guys can see his tattoos.

Is Chris a mommas boy?
Yeah he is. He even admitted it on TV.

What is your dream job?
I'd really like to be an actress and maybe be in movies with Chris. That would be awesome.

What grade are you in?
I'm in 8th grade. That's a reason why I haven't been posting in a while because of school.

What is your Instagram?
I have two Instagram accounts. Kenlee567 and Christhopher_Evans.
My Christhopher_Evans account is a fanpage for Chris.

What is your favorite thing about Chris?
He is such a inspiration. I love it how he cares a lot about his family and how he has tattoos dedicated to them. It's truly adorable. Plus he's a Dorito!!! If you guys didn't know Chris has a shoulder and waist ratio of a Dorito so his back looks like a Dorito. Yeah I know😂.

Well that's it for the Q&A! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Just getting to know a little more about me. Maybe I'll do another Q&A soon.