Thanksgiving!!!

We arrived in Boston for Thanksgiving at 5:30 and well thanksgiving is tomorrow. I ran into the house tackling Scott in a large hug. He got here before us. Chris laughed at my actions. I was really excited about tomorrow because me and Chris could have our pie eating contest. It wasn't really a contest we just got dared to do it by Scott.
Me, Chris, Scott, and Grandma sat on the couch sipping our amazing hot chocolate. Grandma makes some good hot chocolate. I probably got so excited seeing white flakes fall from the sky outside. I put down my mug and ran to the window watching snow fall. It is early for snow. I yelled excitedly at the snow. I felt like a little kid. Chris laughed at me as I pushed my face against the window. I went to sleep later that night having a peaceful dream.

I woke around 10:00 am and I quickly looked through my stuff I brought and picked out a navy blue dress (dress in picture) I curled my hair in big curls that bounced when I walked. I put on black flat shoes and I rushed down the stairs to see if anyone was awake. Grandma stood in the kitchen wearing a pink and white apron. Her hair was neatly pinned back and she wore a red shirt with white jeans. "Good morning grandma" I said walking beside her. She gave me the most beautiful smile.
"You look lovely dear" she said placing a hand on my shoulder, "now help me make some vanilla cupcakes." I put on a white apron she had and I began to get to work. I put the ingredients in the bowl and started mixing. Soon the batter was in a pan and in the oven.
Soon after the cupcakes were done I put the icing on and the little sprinkles. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and soon my dad entered the kitchen and literally was really happy seeing I made cupcakes. "Don't drool you big dork" Grandma said.
"They look so good" Chris said reaching to grab one but Grandma slapped his hand.
"Not yet. Go get dressed" Grandma ordered.
"Yes mom" Chris whined as he walked back up the stairs. I laughed a little at his actions.
"He can be such a dork" Grandma said.
"I've noticed" I joked as Uncle Scott came down stairs wearing a blue sweater and jeans.
Thanksgiving was really fun. It was full of laughter, a lot of bear hugs, pranks, games, and many more. Me and my cousins played pranks on Chris multiple times.
I fell asleep on Chris which of corse Grandma took a picture of. When I woke up Grandma showed me the picture of me laying Chris. I think Chris was drooling. I laughed once she said he was drooling and snoring.

Hi peoples! Instead of peoples I came up with a nickname for all you readers. Doritos! Hello my beautiful Doritos! 😂 I feel bad for not posting an update. It took me forever! I don't know why it took me forever. But I wanted to say sorry for not updating sooner. I even told myself I'd be updating twice a day. One in the morning and one when I get home from school. Also is was wondering about doing a Q & A. You know like ask me and maybe I'll do what other authors do and you guys can ask Megan these questions. If you've guys have read Marvel books on here where they do Q & A's that's what I'm hoping for. So comment your questions! I'd love to answer them! ~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️