Camp Out

I laid my sleeping bag in the grass next to the fire pit. I put my pillow down as Chris brought out his pillow and a few blankets. The fires glow illuminated Chris's face but it was still a little dark. The cracking sound it makes when you put wood into the fire rang in my ears. Sense Chris had two chairs out here we were gonna sleep on that. I forgot about the chairs and ended up bringing my sleeping bag. I rolled my sleeping bag back up and put it to the side. I covered a small couch with two blankets and pillows. The stars above twinkled like diamonds in the sky. I laid on the couch staring up at the dark sky. "Soooo.... What does mrs Megan want to do?" Chris asked smiling as he picked up the marshmallow bag.
"We should play chubby bunny" I said.
"What's chubby bunny?" He asked.
"You have to put a marshmallow in your mouth and say 'chubby bunny' and you repeat until you can't say it anymore" I said smiling widely.
"Alright. Promise you won't choke" he said.
"Promise. Now promise you won't choke" I said sitting up as he came over and sat beside me.
"Promise" he said opening the marshmallow bag and we both took out one marshmallow. I shoved mine in my mouth.
"Chubby bunny" I said making him laugh. He shoved a marshmallow in his mouth.
"Chubby Bunny" he said in a funny way making me laugh as well. We got out a second marshmallow. We continued this for maybe two minutes. I had 4 in my mouth and Chris had 6. He's a champ! I spit out my marshmallows.
"You win" I said as he let out a loud cheer with his mouth full. I laughed loudly.
Soon we made s'mores. Chris makes the best s'mores!

Just to explain why I write small chapters is that I'm getting you ready for the long and awesome chapters! Probably makes more sense why I write small chapters. ~Kenlee Faith❤️