Another Day With Hiddleston

So today was gonna be fun. While Dad was working on SnowPiercer I got to go with Tom to see them work on Thor: The Dark World. I was excited but not as excited when Chris promised he'd take me to the set of SnowPiercer soon. So at the moment I'm sitting in Tom's trailer watching them do his makeup. He was already in costume so I was debating on hiding his cloths. While Tom was getting ready I decided to go bug Hemsworth. I got out of Tom's trailer and made it to Chris's in 2 minutes. I knocked rapidly on his door. He opened it and was in his Thor costume. Now I'm thinking about taking his cloths and Tom's and watch Thor and Loki search for me. I like that idea. "Yes?" Chris asked smiling.
"I was bored so I decided to come bug you" I said walking past home and into the trailer.
"We are wanted on set in 5 minutes" Chris said his voice laced in his accent.
"Okay" I said looking around the trailer.
"They still have to fix my hair" he said like a drama queen making me laugh.
"You're silly" I said.
"CHRIS AND TOM PLEASE REPORT TO SET 5" said the loud speaker.
"They want us early" Chris said messing up my hair and left the trailer. Now time to do my little prank. They'd be done with today in 3 hours so I had the perfect amount of time to get their cloths and run to Zach's trailer. Zachary Levi and me planed this. Plus Jaimie Alexander was in on it too. I quickly ran around Chris's trailer grabbing all of the cloths her brought to set and put them into a bag you could get from a grocery store. I rushed to Tom's trailer seeing he was gone as well and I stuffed his cloths into the bag as well. I rushed to Zach's trailer and knocked on the door rapidly. It swung open and his face lit up like a Christmas tree. Jaimie was waiting inside too. I rushed inside and we hid the cloths in the closet.
"This is perfect" Jaimie said laughing. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.
"This is gonna be interesting" Zach said smiling.
"Now we just wait 3 hours" I said we all looked at each other then plopped ourselves on the couch and started watching the live footage of them filming.
Next thing we knew 3 hours were gone. "MEGAN!!!!" We heard Tom and Chris yell. We all couldn't stop laughing. I told them I'd be back and to watch the cameras. I ran out of the trailer and started running towards Tom's trailer.
"You called" I said innocently.
"Where are my cloths?" Tom asked.
"I'm sorry Loki I don't know what you're talking about" I said smiling then Tom caught on.
"Give me my cloths you little Mortal" Tom growled. I started laughing and ran out of the trailer towards Chris's trailer. I heard Tom running behind me. Holy crap he's fast! I let out a scream when Hemsworth came around the corner.
"Megan where are my cloths?" Chris asked. I couldn't help but laugh.
"Sorry Thor I don't know" I said and I guess Chris caught on as well.
"Brother what do you say we teach the little mortal about what happens when you mess with Asgardian blood" Chris said smiling.
"That's sounds like a marvelous idea" Tom said smiling as well. Uh oh. I started running through the area. I had to hide and fast. I turned multiple corners making sure they lost me which they did. I rushed to Zach's trailer and ran inside and hid in the closet without explaining anything. Zach caught on to what was happening so he took his chair placed it at the closet door and sat down.
"MEGAN!!!" We heard Tom and Chris yell once more. Jaimie started laughing once again. I heard the door open.
"Have you two seen Megan?" Chris asked.
"No" Zach said pretending to be serious.
"Okay" Chris said leaving the room.
"It worked" Jaimie whispered in triumph.
"I told you this was perfect. We have yourselves a little prankster on our set" Zach said.
"You got that right" I said smiling.
"Now we just wait 1 hour until they get tired of looking" Zach said moving the chair and letting me out of the closet. I sat down next to Jaimie.
"I knew it would work" I said smiling as Zach sat down next to me.
An hour went by and we ate popcorn while watching Chris and Tom look around for me in there costumes. I decided it was enough and stood up and walked outside to make sure I was out in the open. I saw Tom and I hid behind a box as he walked past me. I doomed myself...
I sneezed.
Tom spun on his heels seeing me and his smile grew large. Uh oh. I started running but Tom was right on my heels. I let out a scream as Tom scooped me up into his arms. Oh no! I'm doomed! I squirmed around in his arms trying to get free. "I'm to young to die!" I said making Tom laugh.
"Brother you caught the mortal!" Chris said smiling.
"Where are the cloths?" Tom asked.
"You know Jaimie and Zach were in on it to. The cloths are hidden in Zach's trailer" I said smiling. Tom carried me to Zach's trailer and Chris opened the door. Zach started laughing as did Jaimie. I quickly got out of Tom's grasp and ran over to Zach just as Jaimie pulled a rope dumping water onto Chris and Tom. Zach tossed them the bag of cloths and smiled.
"It worked! We did it! We did it!" Me, Jaimie, and Zach cheered.
"Your good" Tom said taking the bag and him and Chris left the trailer. I gave Zach and Jaimie high fives and said goodbye.
Tom was now in dry cloths and we were in the car because he was taking me home.
"You're a good prankster" Tom said.
"Thank you. It's really fun" I said smiling. We pulled into the drive way and Tom got out and opened the door for me. Such a Gentlemen. Tom said goodbye and goodnight then left. I walked inside to see Chris sitting on the couch watching TV.
"There she is!" Chris said smiling. I smiled widely.
"Whatcha watching?" I asked jumping onto the couch.
"Just the News. What time is it?" Chris asked.
"10:00" I said smiling.
"Dinner time!" Chris said rushing over to the oven and put mac n cheese onto two plates.
"Yay mac n cheese!" I said excitedly. Best mac n cheese ever! I have to say Chris is a good cook. That night after dinner I went to my room, got a shower, put on my pjs, and went to sleep. I had a fun day.