Back Home

Two days after thanksgiving we stayed in Boston then left for LA due to my father having to finish the Avengers. I liked going to set with my father. It was to much fun. So that's what I'm doing now. I'm sitting on a chair watching as my father and the other actors. The scene was where Bruce Banner shows up during the Battle of New York. Sometimes Tom would come up from behind and scare the living day lights out of me. I talked to Joss a lot and he was pretty funny sometimes. My dad was really funny when he messed up on a line. Mark is really funny. At the part where that large creature showed up Mark started running the other way saying "you guys are on your own." It was maybe 10:00 at night by the time they finished a few scenes. I thought it was funny when Robert told Tom to squeeze harder in the scene where Loki throws Tony out the window. This group of people are hilarious. I remember back at the orphanage that we goofed around when we were suppose to be doing other things. That's how my dad and the others act.
My dad decided to invite Everyone to the house so I was excited. Me and Scarlet Johansson became friends sense so far her and Cobie are my only friends that are girls plus I guess you could count Gwyneth. I was the youngest at the little get together and me and Tom decided to play Go Fish. "Got any 7's?" He asked looking at his cards.
"Go Fish" I said as he groaned and took a card from the pile, "got any 8's?"
"Yes" he said handing me an 8.
"Got any 9's" I asked sense it was my turn again.
"Go Fish" Tom said as I took a card from the deck, "got any-"
"HEY!" I heard my dad yell as the door opened and Mark Ruffalo walked in with a smile. Chris Hemsworth walked up behind Tom and scared him. I couldn't stop laughing. I have to admit Chris H can be hilarious!
"You scared the crap out of me!" Tom said glaring at Hemsworth.
"That was the plan" Chris said laughing.
"You two act like children" I said holding my side from laughing. Then once I saw Tom's face I started running. And laughing at the same time.
After that night everyone went home and me, Scarlet, Cobie, and Gwyneth decided to go shopping in two days to have a little girls time. Me and my dad decided to watch Iron Man and have a camp out in the living room. East literally laid on my dad's chest. It felt like home here. I felt happy. This life is to much fun.