3: Sonic

Hello everyone! So this is chapter three! I promise you... Now, Jake is officially in the story. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to vote!

__________________________

• chapter 3: Sonic

*Monday morning.*

Me and Aubrey hung out all day yesterday, and today I'm going to my aunt's work once again. Aubrey woke up at 6:45 am, and pushed me off the bed.

"Lara! Get up! We need to get dressed for work," she yells at me with all the energy she had in her body. I groaned and tried falling asleep on her bamboo flooring.

"Marian Lara Estrada! Get your butt up from the floor and get dressed! You need to get ready for your special day with your dream man," screams Aubrey. She wants me to look 'perfect' for Jake when I'm getting my compact.

"Is that today?" I stand up immediately, run to the bathroom, and slip to the ground because of Aubrey's newly cleaned flooring. Aubrey bursts into laughter, grabs my leg, and drags me into her walk-in closet. "Aubrey! We have time! Let me get up!" I screech as she pulls me by my leg.

Aubrey throws me the choices she wanted me to wear: a loose cream shirt, a floral miniskirt, and cream Converse to go with it. She made me tuck in the shirt, and then she lightly curls my hair.

It's about half past eight now. Right after I got dressed, my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Get down from Aubrey's room. We need to pick up Kylie Bunbury's dry cleaning before we get to the studio," my aunt Lea says from the other line.

"Oh, okay, Tita. I'm on my way down!" I say as I grab my bag.

"Hey, don't forget I only have a half day at work! I'll see you at lunch, right?" says Aubrey while I run down the stairs.

"Oh, alright!" I yell as I ran down the last few steps.

I run into the back of my aunt's car, and we were off.

"Why are you in the back?" my aunt asks.

"I might fall asleep since Aubrey and I were all hyped up on sugar last night," I say very drowsily.

"Oh, okay, go to sleep until we get to the studio," my aunt says while backing up from Aubrey's driveway.

******

*Two and a half hours later*

It's about 11 a.m. "Sweetie, wake up now, we're here," my aunt was shaking me to wake up. I get out of the car, and follow her to Ashley Benson's trailer.

"Marian, drop this off at Kylie's trailer. It is straight down those five trailers and to the left," my aunt says.

"Oh, okay. Can I walk around after?" I ask her. "You go do that, my dear. Just make sure you don't cause any trouble," she says.

I drop off Kylie Bunbury's drycleaning, and I start looking for Jake's trailer. After a few minutes, I see Jake's name engraved in the trailer: Jake T. Austin. I knock on the metal door, and no one answered.

"Hello, is anyone in there?" I say as I knock on his door once again. I sat at his trailer steps and look down at the ground. For five minutes, I looked at my phone, and I did not want to call his number. I felt like I would bother him.

Another minute passed, and I finally pressed the call button. The phone rang and rang and rang. I stood up. Finally, a voice answered.

"Hey," said a voice low and sleepy.