16: Awkward

__________________________________

Chapter 16: awkward

*15 days pass*

I've been going to my aunt's work, touring around Los Angeles, and hanging out with my best friend. Jake would always come with me and Aubrey when we went out at night though. And by always, I mean every time. He drops me home at night and leaves me right after - leaving a smile on my face until the next day.

*****

June 14, 2014

"Auntie, do you have some powder I could use?" I ask my aunt from the staircase.

"No, I left mine at the studio," she screams aloud, "Hurry up! We need to go to the studio!"

Damn it. I guess I'm going on set in sweats and a tank top.

I grab a silver necklace and a cardigan and rush downstairs and jump into the car. I open up my twitter after not checking it for a week or two, and scroll through my timeline.

JAKE T. AUSTIN AND A GIRL AT A RESTAURANT! DID HE GET HER DRUNK?

JAKE T. AUSTIN WITH AUSTIN MAHONE AT MOVIE THEATERS WITH TWO GIRLS! WHO ARE THEY WITH?

JAKE T. AUSTIN KIDNAPPING GIRL AND FORCING HER INTO CAR

JAKE T. AUSTIN AND HIS DATE OUTSIDE OF GERRY'S... WHAT'S GOING ON WITH HIS LOVE LIFE?

JAKE T. AUSTIN AND GIRL PLAYING AT THE BEACH. IS LOVE IN THE AIR?

JAKE T. AUSTIN MAKES WOMEN PAY FOR FOOD? WHERE'S HIS SENSE OF PRIDE?

Damn, they make everything into a big deal.

I continue reading on, and look at the conversation tweets people posted.

"Who is she? She better not be hookin up with my man!"

"I bet she's really pretty!"

"No! JAKE IS MINE. HE CAN'T FALL FOR SOME GIRL."

"@JakeTAustin who is she?!"

"I bet she's some model from Victoria's Secret"

"@JakeTAustin I hope all these articles are false."

I frown as I see all the titles of these paparazzi articles and conversations. There's so much.

"What's with the big smile, love?" My auntie asks sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm just reading twitter," I look at her and then back at my phone.

Geez, I haven't been on twitter and this is what I've miss out on.

"Of course. You and social media," she shakes her head as we continued down the highway.

"Don't lie, Auntie. You have Instagram and stuff too!" I laugh. "Oh hush, I'm not as popular as you though," she fires back at me as a smile grew on her face, "Just go on your phone. I have to make a phone call."

I look back at my phone and decide to look at Jake's profile; he usually never tweets anything, he's like one of those inactive users, but to my surprise, there were a lot of tweets I've missed.

Great night tonight :)

It was nice spending time with some friends.

Shooting today was amazing! Never a dull moment on set!

Good night, twitter!

Had fun with friends;)

Always protect the ones you care for.