5: Lipstick

So if you guys see any mistakes on here, I'm on my phone at the moment. I'm making my book while I'm on the bus ride home. I hope you like this one. This was suppose to be the actual start, but I changed it a lot. Oh, and since this book is just from my imagination, remember that not every detail of what I write is real :3 (example here is the Fosters new episodes) Enjoy chapter 5!

__________________________

Chapter 5: Lipstick

I sat in the car with Jake.

This is the second time. I was gonna ride with auntie, but she said I should respect Jake's way of asking me. My aunt did not want to go with me and Jake to the studio; she insisted on driving on her own; however, Jake didn't really talk to me since I knocked out inside the car. I don't know why, but I always fall asleep in the car no matter what. When we got to the studio, Jake woke me up.

"You look cute when you sleep, just sayin'."

*********

"Auntie, when are we leaving?" I ask my aunt who's putting on Cierra Ramirez's makeup.

"After I finish Cierra and Bianca's makeup," she says.

I've been in Cierra's trailer for 3 hours now. Jake tells me to go, and where is he? He's doing a scene inside the building.

What the heck.

"Why don't you play with some makeup, I've never seen you with makeup?" Aunt Lea says pointing at the makeup kit near the trash can.

I stand up and drag myself near her and Cierra.

"You don't wear makeup? Your complexion still looks nice!" Cierra says while looking at me.

"Thanks," I smile, "I don't have acne now because school is over."

"Oh, well.. you're really pretty," Cierra says with a twinkle in her eye.

"Thanks! You're beautiful," I tell her, not knowing what else to say. She says thanks, and I sit down near the makeup kit.

"Honey, what are you doing?" My aunt asks me.

"I'm putting on makeup, auntie. Don't worry, I won't break anything," I laugh as I grab eye shadow, eye liner, and red lipstick. I stand up and walk towards the mirror.

After a few minutes, I got my results. I created a bleeding cut on my right cheek and a bruise, making it look like I just got beaten up.

Cierra looks at me in shock, "Woah, that looks realistic," she gently touches my eye where I made the bruise.

"I hope it looks realistic, I took a whole semester of drama, and I actually paid attention during this section," I say while adding a dab of eyeshadow on my eye.

"Well it looks fantastic, I mean, disgusting," she says looking at the mirror, so my aunt could continue putting on her makeup.

There's a knock on the door.

"Get the door, dear," my aunt waves as she focuses on Cierra.

I walk towards the door and open it with a swift movement.

"Hey, is Cierra done with her make - WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Is the first response I hear from Jake.

I don't know if I should be laughing hysterically or feel embarrassed as hell. I cover my face and run towards the leather couch.

"Don't walk away from me," Jake says while quickly approaching me on the couch.

He takes both of my hands off my face and studies my facial features. He seems really serious.