Simon #5

This imagine is for @mitchs__hair ! Hope you enjoy!
------------
Y/N's POV

You were currently working at your family owned restaurant. You've been working here since you were nine and would take people's orders. You were getting ready for the major dinner rush that you always get once school is out.
You groan as you see a face that you don't want to see right now walk through the door.
"Hey, Y/N." Simon says, walking up to the counter you're standing behind. You stop working and turn to face him.
"What?" You ask, irritated. You do not have time to talk to your crush that you pretend to hate because all of your friends hate him. You used to hate him, too, but recently you can't stop thinking about him. But still, you don't let him know. He still believes you hate him, or, at least you think that's what he thinks.
"I want to talk to you." Simon says, shrugging his shoulders. You roll your eyes and go to grab a box.
"Not a good time, I have tons I need to do before people start arriving for dinner." You tell him, starting to walk away with a box. You feel him grab your arm before you can get away from him.
"Please? It won't take that long." Simon begs and you set your box back down.
"Listen, prick, I have tons I need to do. My parents went to pick up ingredients and I have to get these boxes into our storage room and make sure I'm done by the time someone shows up. If you wold like to talk to me, pick up a box and help me out." You explain to him, picking your box back up. You look back to see him not moving.
"Are you kidding me? I play video games for a living, my arms aren't meant to carry boxes." Simon says, looking down at his arms before looking back up at you.
"Fine, your choice. I guess you'll have to wait five hours for my shift to be done to speak to me, then." You say, walking off with your box. You can hear shuffling behind you, and smirk, knowing he's following behind you.
You arrive at the storage room door and insert your family key into the lock, opening it up. You walk inside with Simon following you.
"What do you want to talk about?" You ask, setting your box down and beginning to move the items onto your shelves. "Oh, and don't shut the-"
You turn after hearing a bang, seeing Simon standing by the door, facing it.
You groan and put your head in your hands. "What did you just do?" You ask Simon, quietly.
"I shut the door, why?" He replies, turning to face you as if he's done nothing wrong.
"Well, if you haven't noticed..." You begin, walking over to him and the door. You stand next to him and gesture to the door. "The inside of the door doesn't have a doorknob." You say, raising your voice. Great. Now you're stuck in a room with someone you're supposed to hate.
"Oh..." Simon says, looking at you and rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry?" He asks, as if he wasn't actually sorry at all.
"Well, congrats. Now we're stuck in here." You say to him, sitting down on a crate.
"Can't we just call someone?" Simon asks, taking out his phone. You wait a minute before he answers his own question. "No signal."
"No signal, no keys to get us out, no windows to break out of." You state, resting your hand on your hand. Simon tries to run into the door, with hopes of opening it, but it's no use.
After five minutes of trying to break the door open, Simon gives up and sits next to you on the crate. He doesn't speak up, so you do. "What did you want to talk about? We have plenty of time to talk now."
Simon looks at you, not speaking. You look over at him, trying not to get lost in his eyes. "Why do you pretend to hate me when other people are around?" He asks, causing you to stand up and walk over to the wall across from Simon.
"Pretend? Who said I was pretending? Maybe I actually can't stand you." You say, leaning against the wall.
Simon stands up and walks over to you. You don't move, you stay in your place with your arms crossed over your chest.
"I say pretend because when I do this," Simon says, standing in front of you, with both of his hands on either side of you, his face only centimeters away from yours. Your breath hitches, but you're hoping Simon doesn't notice. "You don't move away." He says, staying where he is.
You look up into Simon's eyes, your heart nearly jumping out of your chest.
"And when I do this..." Simon says again, leaning forward. You close your eyes, realizing what's about to happen. You feel Simon's lips connect with your own, and no matter how hard you try to pretend like you don't like him, you find yourself kissing back.
Your arms snake their way around his neck as his land on your waist. You stay connected for a few minutes, before you both pull away, gasping for air.
"When I do that, you definitely don't pull away. Might as well stop acting like you hate me, y/n." Simon says, resting his forehead on your own.
"Maybe I don't hate you... I loathe you." You say, smirking at Simon.
Simon looks into your eyes. "And I loathe you, y/n." He says before connecting your lips once again. It feels just as electrifying as before.
"Let's not tell anyone?" You ask as you pull away, resting your hand on your cheek.
Simon nods his head in agreement, quickly moving away as you hear someone open the door.
"Y/n? What are you doing in here with him?" Your best friend asks, as you quickly move toward her.
"Long story. Believe me, I didn't want to be in here with him, we got locked in." You tell her, shoving her forward before turning around and winking at Simon, who's standing there, running his hands through his hair.