Lewis #1

This imagine is for @Megan_XIX ! Hope you enjoy!!
(If you don't know who Lewis is, he's the sideman of the sidemen aka Vikk's "brother")
Also, hopefully updating will be regular again because my uncles funeral was yesterday :(
------------
Y/N's POV

"A wedding on Valentine's Day is literally the sweetest thing!" You say to  your boyfriend, Lewis as you walk into the church.

Today, you were watching your sister get married. She asked if you wanted to be in the wedding party, but you politely declined, knowing that you wouldn't want to leave Lewis alone at the wedding.

"Maybe one day we can have a wedding on Valentine's Day!" Lewis says as you sit down in a pew, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

You scoff at his comment. "Please, and have the same anniversary date as my sister?"

Lewis laughs at your comment. You watch your sister's future husband, Justin, walk into the room and take his place. "Knowing your sister, she'd probably think we were trying to copy her. Or worse take the precious spotlight off of her!" Lewis fake gasps, causing you to hit his arm as people turn to look.

You patiently sit there, quietly, waiting for the ceremony to be over. Your sister and Justin already act like a married couple, they just need to officiate it. Some people say that's how you and Lewis are, but you don't really believe them.

Not that you don't want to be a married couple with Lewis. You love him so much! You'd be the luckiest person alive to marry someone as amazing as Lewis! But, you both have agreed that you're still young and should wait a few years before getting married, if you get married.

Yet, you still find your self sitting there, imagining as if it was you and Lewis standing in front of the crowd. As they lean in to kiss, your mind drifts off and you picture yourself kissing Lewis up there.

God, you're sad.

You and Lewis stand up at the end of the wedding, following the crowd out of the church. You feel someone grab your hand, and you look up to see Lewis smiling down at you. You smile back at him and stand on your toes to give him a quick peck on the lips.

Soon, you find the reception hall and make your way to your assigned seats.

"Mum!" You exclaim as you see her sitting at your table. She smiles and stands up to greet you. You knew that she would be here, but you didn't get the chance to say hi before the wedding.

"Mrs. L/N." Lewis says, coming up next to you and extending his hand.

Your mum raises her eyebrows and looks at you. "Is this him?" She asks and you smile and nod your head. She turns back to Lewis and pulls him into a hug.

Though, you've been dating Lewis for quite a while, you've never introduced him to your mum because she's always traveling. The smile, knowing she approves of him.

"So lovely to finally meet you, Lewis." Your mum says as she pulls away from him. You know that Lewis feels awkward because as soon as she lets him go, you can feel his hand snake around your waist, drawing you close to him.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mrs. L/N." Lewis says, smiling at her.

"Please, call me Mum. From how much Y/N talks about you, it seems as if she plans to marry you one day. So, you might as well get used to it." Your mum laughs.

You glare at her. "Mum!" You shout before leading Lewis to your seats at the table. Your mum sits to your right with Lewis on your left, his arm still wrapped around your waist.

"Sorry about that." You say once your mum has gone to talk to someone else.

Lewis just shrugs his shoulder and smirks. "That's alright. Is it true? You want to marry me one day?"

You roll your eyes at your boyfriend. "You already know how I feel on this matter. And we've both agreed that we are too young to get married."

Lewis and nods his head. "It'll be worth the wait to be able to call you mine." He says, smiling. "So, when are we not too young? Twenty-Two?" He asks, hopefulness clear in his voice.

"We're twenty-two right now, dingus!" You laugh, lightly hitting him on the arm.

"I know."

~•~•~•~

"And now, I'd like to invite all the unmarried ladies onto the floor for the bouquet toss!" The DJ announces into the microphone as he begins to play Single Ladies.

You watch as people begin to move toward the dance floor. "Isn't it normal the single ladies that go to the floor?" You ask to no one in particular as you watch your cousin kiss her boyfriend before going to the floor.

"Just go, Y/N. You're unmarried, after all." Lewis says in your ear before pushing you to stand up. You groan and roll your eyes at him before reluctantly standing up.

You watch as your sister excitedly stand in front of the ladies, holding her bouquet of flowers in the air. She waits to make sure no one else is coming as you make your way towards the middle of the crowd.

She turns around and everyone begins to catch the bouquet. You never get why everyone makes such a big deal out of getting this bouquet. Sure, it's supposed to represent the next person to get married, but it's all just a silly superstition, right?

You watch as your sister throws the flowers into the air. And you tilt your head and reach your hands out as they seem to come straight toward you. Everyone around you jumps and somehow, they all missed and the flowers landed in your grasp.

People around you look heartbroken as you stare down at the flowers in your hands. You feel someone excitedly at your side.

"Y/N!" You sister exclaims, hugging you tightly. "You know what this means, right?" She asks you, and you glance over toward Lewis. He's smirking as he looks toward you. You bid goodbye to your sister before making your way toward him.

"You know, maybe twenty-two isn't too young, after all." You say as you walk over toward Lewis and pull him in for a kiss.