ChrisMD #7 [PART 2]

Yeah so this is the second part of the Chris imagine for @ChrisMDsBae so if you haven't read the first part go read it [hint it's chrismd #7]
Hope you enjoy!!
[Word Count: 1103]
------------
Y/N's POV

"Holy shit!" You hear Ethan yell for inside, causing you to pull away from Chris. A blush creeps across your face as you look toward the window.

Ethan is standing in his flat, staring at the two of you two his jaw dropped.

"You do think he saw, do you?" Chris whispers, leaning close to your ear.

You laugh and hit his arm before quickly moving inside. "H-hey, Ethan..." You say, casually with Chris following behind you.

Ethan looks between the two of you. "What were you doing?" He asks, still looking as shocked as when he first looked at you two.

Chris nervously laughs. "We were just watching the sunset..."

Simon suddenly walks into the room with the pizza. It's here already? How long were you kissing Chris for?

"What's going on?" Simon asks, seeing Ethan stare at you and Chris. You attempt to speak, but no words come out of your mouth.

Ethan turns to face him. "Our little Christopher was getting it on with my cousin!" He exclaims, putting his hands on the side of his face.

"I wouldn't say I was getting it on..." Chris trails off, rubbing the back of his head.

Simon, however, doesn't look surprised. "Well, I knew they were going to like each other. Why do you think I invited Y/N to film?"

"So it wasn't because you enjoy my presence?" You ask him, frowning. Chris laughs, causing your frown to disappear.

Ethan sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "Fine. But I don't want to catch you two doing it. Your parents would kill me." Ethan says, pointing at you. You smile sheepishly as Chris wraps his arm around your shoulders.

You shrug your shoulders. "It's not like we're even actually dating..." You mumble as Simon opens the pizza boxes.

"Oh yeah!" Chris exclaims as if he's just remembered something. You removes his arm from your shoulders, grabbing your hands instead. "Tomorrow, I want to take you on a date."

"Oh, do you?" You ask him, smirking. He sticks out his bottom lip, begging you with his eyes. "I suppose I can struggle through going somewhere with you."

Chris smiles as you move to grab some pizza.

~•~•~•~

"What am I even supposed to wear?" You wonder the next morning, staring at your closet of clothes in Ethan's flat.

You walk over to your bed and unplug your phone, clicking on Chris' contact. You quickly text him to figure out what to wear, since he refuses to actually tell you what you're going to do.

A few seconds later, your phone dings, signaling that you received a text.

Wear something casual. Don't worry, I'm not taking you to a fancy restaurant or anything.

You're about to respond when Chris sends in another text.

Unless you wanted to go to a fancy restaurant. Did you want to go to a fancy restaurant?

You roll your eyes and respond to Chris before going to your closet to choose a semi-casual outfit. Even if he said something casual, you still wanted to look nice for him.

An hour later, there's a knock on the door.

"I got it!" You shout to Ethan, running out of his guest room. You come to a stop in front of the door, quickly fixing your hair.

You smile and open the door, revealing a smiling Chris. "Wow." He breathes, looking at you.

"Too much?" You second guess, looking down at your outfit.

Chris quickly shakes his head. "No! No. You look amazing." He says, leaning forward to kiss your cheek. "You ready?" He asks, popping his elbow out.

You link your arm through his, yelling goodbye to Ethan before you close the door.

"Go karting?!" You exclaim as you step out of Chris' car. You turn and smile at him, running into his arms. "Oh my god, I love you." You mumble into his shirt before quickly pulling away, your eyes wide, realizing what you just said.

"I mean, I-Um..." You try to form a sentence, but your mind is in such a whir, you can't seem to get it together.

Chris laughs at your awkwardness. "It's okay, Y/N. It was just a slip of the tongue." He leans in a kisses you cheek before grabbing your hand and leading you into the building.

"Prepare to get your ass kicked, Dixon." You say to him, putting on your helmet.

Chris scoffs before putting his own helmet on. "Oh, it's so on."

"Like Donkey Kong?" You ask him as you line up to get into your karts.

You see Chris frown. "Isn't that trade marked by Nintendo now?"

You laugh and shrug your shoulders, getting into the maroon kart.

Needless to say, you beat Chris pretty easily.

"Beginner's luck." Chris says as you walk out of the building.

You laugh at the pout on his face. "Aw, is Chris a sore loser?" You ask, pinching his cheeks.

"Stop it." Chris laughs, swatting your hands away before opening your car door for you.

You hop inside as he jogs around to his side of the car. "I had a lot of fun today, Y/N." Chris says, smiling at you. "But, I suppose I should get you home before your cousin murders me..." Chris chuckles.

You put your hand on top of his, causing him to stop and look at you. "Actually, I thought we could go to your hotel." You say quietly, looking up at Chris through your eyelashes.

"Oh. Oh! Y-yeah, sure! Of course!" Chris says, excitedly. He begins driving to the hotel before he places a hand on your thigh, rubbing circles.

As you get into the hotel room, you kick the door shut behind you. You shyly stand there, looking up at Chris.

He smiles and walks over to you, placing his hands on your waist. He moves his head down to yours, stopping slightly when his nose touches yours. Soon, he goes all of the way and inserts his lips in between yours.

You moan and Chris' hands run up and down your body, eventually getting tangled in your hair.

You pull away from Chris and grab his hand, pulling him toward the bed. You sit him down and straddle him. You bring his lips to yours once again.

"Mm... I love you, Y/N." Chris says against your lips. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

You stop kissing him and pull back slightly. You smile. "I'd love to." You say, your hands trailing across his chest and stomach. "Ready to show me that five star finishing?"