JJ #1

This imagine is for @sephdawg ! Hope you enjoy! xx
[WARNING:SMUT]
Just so you know I barely write smut so this very likely will be shit sorry
------------
Y/N's POV

"Odds on celebratory sex with we win the Euros?" JJ asks you as you sit, waiting for the match to begin.
You scoff and roll your eyes at your boyfriend, yet you still find yourself answering. "Hmm... Three."
JJ laughs at your response. "Someone's confident that we won't say the same number!"
"No, I'm just confident that we won't be winning the Euros." You reply, laughing. People were beginning to get more excited as you sit there. The game should be starting any minute now.
"Fair play." JJ responds, turning in his chair to face you. "Okay, you ready?" You nod your head as he begins to count down. "3...2...1..."
"One."
"One."
Shit.
JJ starts laughs and stands up, dancing. "Celebratory sex!" He shouts, causing your face to get red with embarrassment.
"Jide, sit down!" You whisper yell at him, hitting his leg until he returns to his seat. "Besides, we have to actually win for that to happen so..." You say, shrugging your shoulders.
~•~•~•~
You sit in your seat, mouth agape, purely shocked.
"ENGLAND WON! ENGLAND WON!" Your boyfriend keeps yelling, jumping up and down along with all the people surrounding you.
It came down to penalties, of all things. Somehow England managed to beat Portugal to win the Euros. They beat Portugal. They beat Ronaldo. You swear, they had to have taken steroids or something to win.
"Hey!" JJ says, sounding as if he just remembered something. You look up at him see him grinning mischievously at you. He grabs your hand, pulling you so you stand up. "Remember that odds on?"
Shit. You knew you should have said a number greater than three. You were so confident that England wouldn't win.
You groan and put your head on JJ's shoulder as people begin to clear out around you.
Soon, you find yourself walking into your hotel, smiling. You pass some other people wearing England jerseys, and they look at you smiling as you smile back. JJ takes his hand in yours walking into the elevator and pressing your floor number.
You giggle as he drags you back out of the elevator, excitedly running to your room. You're not going to lie, you both got a little drunk at the match.
You kick the door shut behind you before JJ shoves you up against it.
[SMUT BEGINS HERE]
JJ's lips immediately attach to your neck. You bite your lip to keep the moan from escaping your mouth as JJ begins to nibble on your skin. You know he will leave a mark there in the morning.
Suddenly he pulls away from your neck and you feel his lips on your own, kissing you passionately. You instantly respond, running your hands through his hair.
You pull apart and JJ pulls you to the bed. You pushes you down on it, taking in your body as he smirks down at you. He joins you in the bed, once again meeting your lips.
You let out a moan as JJ slips his hands under your shirt. JJ takes this opportunity to let his tongue enter your mouth, fighting for dominance with your own. You pull away quickly, tossing your shirt to the floor.
JJ attaches his lips to your neck once again, going immediately to your sweet spot. His hand cups your left breath and begins massaging it, causing you to let out another moan.
You take JJ and flip him over, surprising him with your dominance. You kiss his lips quickly, reaching down to his pants. You begin you palm him through his jeans, causing him to moan your name loudly against your lips. You pull away from him and undo his belt, throwing it to the side. You fumble with the button on his jeans until that too becomes undone, pulling down his jeans.
You smirk at the growing tent in his boxers, getting off the bed. You look JJ in the eyes before undoing your jean shorts, slowly pulling them down as you face away from him, leaning down. You can hear him moan behind you. You crawl back onto the bed, making your way toward his growing member. You sit down on his dick, placing your vagina on his tip, both of you still in you underwear.
JJ throws his shirt off as you begin to slowly move your hips, feeling his dick harden with every move you make. JJ sits up and kisses you, hard.
He begins you dry hump you, causing you to moan with pleasure. You can't take it anymore as you reach down at pull JJ's boxers down, revealing his throbbing member.
You position your moth at the tip and lick your lips. You stick your tongue out and lick the precum off of his tip, before taking in his member and sucking. JJ moans the loudest he has all night.
Soon, you pull away and JJ removes the thong you have been wearing, and positioning himself.
"Tell me if it hurts, babe." He says. And you nod your head, eager to have him inside of you.
~•~•~•~
[END OF SMUT]
You wake up the next wake with a throbbing headache. You groan and place your hand to your forehead. You turn and see JJ sleeping peacefully. You throw the blanket off of you, and stand up, before trying to cover yourself.
You're completely naked.
"For fucks sake." You whisper, quickly grabbing some clothes out of your suitcase and walking to the bathroom. You take a shower and get dressed before leaving the bathroom with a glass of water from the sink.
After taking some pills and drinking your glass of water, you check your phone to see tons of notifications.
You open up your conversation with your brother, Simon.
Y/N, did you realize
you butt dialed me?
Hellooooo, y/n?
For fucks sake, are
you actually having
sex with Jide?
I thought it was all
a prank!
You groan as you reply. Why did you have to accidentally call your brother while you were making love to his best friend?