An Apology....

...

Hello!

You probably have forgotten about me, huh?

It's okay if you did. I don't mind.

...

Anyways.

So I have updated in a long time.

Like, a really long time.

I'd say I'm sorry, but honestly, I don't think sorry would cut it.

This happens every school year. I always try to stick to writing, but I always enjoy up doing other things.

I probably should learn to sort my priorities, right?

I feel like I'm not worthy of all of the love I get for this and my previous imagine book.

It's crazy to see how many reads and vote all of my books have.

And I just don't deserve them.

My upload rate is the most inconsistent thing I've ever seen.

And I get so many requests, and I just fill them with empty promises. I say I'll do them, but then it's month until I actually write their requests and by then they've forgotten about it and don't care.

So, I'm sorry. I really am.

It's okay if anyone wants to withdraw their request.

Or unfollow me.

Or delete my book from your library.

That's if you haven't already done so.

BUT!

It's a new year.

You know how everyone always talks about "new year, new me" and all that crap?

Normally I don't make a new resolution, but I feel like this year I really need to.

My resolution, and I'm tell I you all so that you can constantly keep reminding me!!!!, is to upload more often (preferably at least once a week, but no promises) and to show my appreciation for all of you guys.

I've decided to start thanking everyone that decides to begin following me and those who add my stories to their reading lists.

I'm also going to attempt to respond to as many comments as I can. So, if you ever want to ask me something or just chat with me, I'm going to respond to them.

...

So, yeah. That's all I had to say.

Happy New Year!

Sorry for being such a bad writer.

Hopefully requests will begin again soon.

Later, alligators!

-Briana