Simon #12

This imagine is for @SDMN_Bantz ! Hope you enjoy!
[Word Count:1290]
------------
Y/N's POV

"Y/N, stop!" Simon shouts, breaking into the bathroom. You look up at him, tears streaming down your face.

If only he had come sooner.

~•~•~•~•~

You look over to your boyfriend, smiling softly. "Can you to make some popcorn?"

Simon sighs and shakes his head. "One day I'm going to make you make it yourself." He notes, standing up off of his bed.

You stick out your bottom lip, frowning. "But mine's never as good as yours." You state as Simon leans over, planting a kiss on your forehead.

"Maybe some day I'll teach you the secret to popcorn. But for now, you can just sit there and look pretty." He says, walking out of the room.

Was that supposed to be offensive? That's kind of offensive. Did he mean to imply that I don't have a brain and all I'm good for is-

Ding

You stop the rant you've developed inside of your head to look in the direction of Simon's phone.

The screen's lot, showing that he's received a message. You roll over until you can reach the phone off of Simon's nightstand, clicking the home screen to see what the person wants.

You freeze as you see that it's not one of the Sidemen, as you expected it to be.

Who's Anabelle?

Anabelle: Can you come over when you're done with the move, then? I really need you.

What the hell is this?

As you sit and observe every little detail hidden within the text, Simon comes back into the room. The smell of popcorn invaded your nostrils as you look up at him.

He's smiling, holding up a bowl of deliciousness, oblivious to the device in your hand.

His face immediately drops. "Is something wrong?" He asks, setting the bowl on his computer desk and rushing over to you. "You look upset."

You glance back down at his phone before looking back into Simon's eyes. "Who's Anabelle?" You whisper, trying to hold back any emotions. You don't want to jump to any false conclusions.

"What?" Simon asks, scrunching his eyebrows together. He looks down at the phone in your hand and a look of realizations spreads across his face.

You hold out his phone to his, gulping. "Why does she want you to come over?" You ask him, dreading his answer.

Simon looks at the message and shakes his head. "It's not like that at all. I've known her since we were infants."

Something doesn't add up. You've been dating Simon for years. "Then why have I never heard of her?"

"She only just came back from a year abroad in Canada. She has only just returned to the UK. She said that she has something to tell me."

Boy can be so stupid sometimes. "And I can assure you that it's going to be her confessing that he's in love with you and have been lost without you for the past year." You say, standing up and beginning to pace. "Then, you'll realize that you have always liked her, too, and you'll fall in love and start making out and I'll be at home not realizing anything is happening and you won't tell me and then all of a sudden you're cheating on me!" You exclaim, rushing words and words out of your mouth, drawing an image of everything that is about to happen.

Simon looks hurt-really hurt. He drops his hands to his side's and helplessly looks up at you from his position of kneeling next to the bed. "Do you really think I would do that to you?"

You place your hands on your hips. "Blowing off any possible plans after watching a movie tonight to go to Anabelle? Yes, I do think you would do that."

Simon shakes his head, getting up off of the floor. "Not that." He states, walking around the bed to stand in front of you. "I meant cheat on you."

It feels like your heart as been squeezed and all blood has rushed out of your body. "Well, I mean-"

Simon runs his hand through his hair, looking at the ground. "I can't believe you would think that of me." He mumbles.

You sigh in defeat and don't say anything. It's what you were thinking as soon as you saw that text, and now Simon realized that it's what you've always been worried about. That you're not good enough for him.

"I'm going to go see Anabelle, right now." Simon says, looking up at you. Your eyes widen with shock. That is what he thinks will fix this? "I am going to prove that she isn't in love with me, and I'll prove how loyal I am if it has to come to that." Simon explains, walking straight out of his room.

You fall into your knees as he leaves, knowing this will be the last time you're able to call him yours. As you distantly hear the door close as he leaves, you gain control of yourself.

Well, kind of.

You walk into the bathroom next to Simon's bedroom. You lean your head against the white door frame, staring at it. You never done it before. Everyone says that it makes you feel better, and now you're wondering if they're right. You hope they're right.

After standing in the doorway for an unknown amount of time, you convince your feet to move into the bathroom, shutting the door behind you.

You lock it, so that no one can stop you.

You start to get once more as you reach for the razor. You don't bother hiding your diva. At least they'll cover up the sound of your pain.

Sitting down on the floor, with the cold white tiles beneath you, you take apart the razor to reveal the blade.

You can hear someone run up the stairs and past the bathroom.

It's now or never.

You take the blade and hold it against your wrist. You can hear the person run toward the bathroom and knock on the door, which only causes your to cry louder.

The start to hang on the door and call your name. Simon.

You look down at the blade and press down until you can see the desired red liquid coming out of your body.

They were right.

It does feel good.

Slowly, you drag the blade across your exposed skin, creating on long gash.

As you lift the blade to start a second line, the door flies open, causing you to gasp and look up.

"Y/N, stop!" Simon shouts, breaking into the bathroom. You look up at him, tears streaming down your face.

If only he had come sooner.

He runs toward you and grabs the blade, throwing it down the toilet. He takes you into his arms and sits behind you on the floor, leaning against the bathtub.

Simon reaches back to grab a towel and lightly dabs at your cut. "Why?" He whispers, resting his forehead on your shoulder.

"I thought I lost you." You said, sighing. "I'm not good enough to win against someone you've known since childhood."

Simon sighs as well, taking his forehead off your your shoulder, which is now wet. "You were right about her confessing her love." He states, causing your heart to stop.

"But..." He begins, allowing your heart to function as normal again. "I told her that I have never reciprocated those feeling and that I know this amazing girl named Y/N that stole my heart the first day I met her and still hasn't given it back."

You turn around to look at Simon and smile. "I'll only give yours back when you give me mine."