Lewis #2

This imagine is for @_NotSoPopular_! Hope you enjoy!

------------

Y/N's POV

"Why did I have to come?" You ask your best friend as you arrive at the sidemen house. The sidemen were filming videos together to make an announcement.

Simon rolls his eyes an lets you inside. "In case we need help with the videos. Besides, you're fun to be around, Y/N." Simon laughs as he leads you to the living room.

"Hey guys!" You call as you step into the room. You smile at all of the sidemen as they look at you, and smile even more when you see Lewis standing in the room.

Josh quickly stands up off the couch and runs over to you, engulfing you in a hug that almost makes you fall over. "Y/N! Please tell me it's not true." Josh says, pulling away from you and putting his hands on your shoulder.

Your eyebrows scrunch together and look at the other boys to see if they have any idea what Josh is talking about. "What's not true?"

Josh sighs and drops his hands from your shoulders, shoving them in his pockets. "People are saying on Twitter that you're dating Sam Pepper."

Your eyes widen and you quickly glance at Lewis who is trying his best to cover a laugh. "Believe me Josh, I'm definitely not dating Sam Pepper."

Josh sighs in relief and pretends to wipe sweat from his forehead. Everyone laughs as you move around the room and greet everyone.

You arrive at Lewis and he brings you into a hug. "You look amazing, babe." He whispers in your ear so that no one can hear you.

You pull a face. "I'm wearing a sidemen shirt and skinny jeans." You inform him. You really didn't try when you got a phone call earlier this morning from Simon to come over.

You pull away from the hug and Lewis smiles at you, shrugging his shoulders. You roll your eyes and lightly hit his shoulder before moving to greet the next person.

"We should probably begin filming..." Tobi says after you've all sat around for twenty minutes, talking amongst one another.

You stand up with them, wiping your hands on your jeans. "Do you guys need help filming?" You ask them as they begin to exit the room.

They look amongst each other and shake their heads. "We're just heading to the park down the street to film a public video, so I don't think so." JJ says.

You bid farewell to all of them, waiting to hear the door close before turning toward Lewis. "Are they all gone?" You ask him and he quickly jogs out of the room, looking out the window.

He returns and nods his head. "They're all walking to the park. We have the house ourselves." He spreads his arms apart and you walk into them, standing on your toes.

Your lips moves in sync as you smile into the kiss. You find your hands roaming up and down Lewis' torso before they move up into his hair. He grabs your waist and pulls you closer. You pull away just as Lewis bites your bottom lip.

"We can't do too much. They could come back any minute." You whisper, placing your hands on Lewis' chest.

He sighs and looks down at you, frowning. "Why do we have to keep it a secret? Are you embarrassed by me?" He asks.

You quickly shake your head. "Definitely not. You should be the one that's embarrassed." You laugh as you place your hand on Lewis' cheek. "It's just, Simon is really protective of me. I have no idea how he'll respond to us."

"We'll never know if we need try." Lewis states, sadly smiling at you.

You take a deep breath and let it go. "You really want to tell them, don't you?" You ask him.