Tobi #1

This imagine is for @SDMN_trash ! Hope you enjoy!
------------

Y/N's POV

"Hey, babe!" You smile as you open the door to your flat. Tobi steps in, placing his hand on your elbow and kissing you on the cheek.

You close the door behind Tobi and walk to the living room, both of you sitting down on the couch. "I have the perfect idea for a date tonight." Tobi says, pulling an envelope out of his jacket.

You look at the clock on your phone, seeing that it's already 18:00 (6 PM). Most of the night is already gone. Tobi places the envelope in your hands, staring at you expectantly.

"Well, go on! It's not like you have to agree to it, I just thought it would be fun!" Tobi says, smiling. You smile back at him and open the envelope, pulling out two tickets.

LAUGH YOUR HEART OUT AT THE LONDON IMPROV SHOW!

[08/08/16 19:30]

"Tobi, it's a great idea, but you realize the show is in an hour and a half, right?" You as him, laughing.

He nods his head, grabbing the tickets back. "Yeah, which is why we need to get dressed an leave! Now, hurry up!" Tobi says, helping you stand up off the couch and pulls you into your bedroom. "Shit, I gotta change too." He says once he looks down at himself.

"You're lucky we live in the same building!" You shout after him as he sprints out your door. You roll your eyes and turn toward your outfit, figuring out an outfit for tonight. You weren't sure how fancy this show would be, so that only made the decision harder.

Eventually, you settle on an outfit. You quickly style your hair, knowing Tobi would be showing back up any minute, and throw on a small amount of makeup. You look at yourself in the mirror, feeling pleased with what you came up with in such a small amount of time.

 You look at yourself in the mirror, feeling pleased with what you came up with in such a small amount of time

You hear an knock on your door and grab your purse before walking to the door. You smile at Tobi on the other side. "You clean up well." You tell him, closing the door behind you and locking it.

" You tell him, closing the door behind you and locking it