Harry #2

This imagine is for @Mars_Bar_XIX! Hope you enjoy!

------------

Y/N's POV

"Hey, babe." You hear Harry say as he walks into his bedroom. You continue to play on your phone, not answering him. "Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe." He repeats, walking over to you.

You gasp when you feel a pillow hit the back of your head. You set your phone down and slowly turn around to see your boyfriend smiling at you.

"Oh, no you didn't." You reach over and grab a pillow from Harry's bed and stand up.

You smile wickedly at him as his eyes go wide. "No, babe, we can talk it out, we don't-" You cut him off by slamming the pillow into his head and laughing.

"Oh, it's on, L/N." Harry says, walking toward you.

You hold up your pillow defensively. "Bring it, Lewis."

With those words, you both lunge at each other, try your best to hit the other with a pillow.

You laugh as Harry pushes you down onto the bed, placing a leg on each side of your waist so you can't move.

"You can surrender now, or you can take the punishment." He says, smirking down at you.

Your eyes squint with concentration as you purse your lips. "Never!" You exclaim, placing your hands on his chest and shoving him off the bed.

He groans as he hits the floor, and you watch his phone slide across the carpet. You walk over to pick it up and it lights up.

You look at the notifications on the lock screen, all from Harry's ex.

"I don't know why you ever broke up with me."

"That girl your dating is an absolute bitch."

"Once, she told me that if I didn't stay away from you, she would personally make sure that I was killed, how rude!"

You squint at that last message. You never told her those words. In fact, you've never even spoken to her.

"Harry, it's obvious you still have feelings for me. So do us both a favor and dump your girlfriend."

The smile drops from your lips as you read those messages. "I thought you told me you stopped texting her." You say to Harry, your voice barely louder than a whisper.

"I did, why do you think I didn't?" Harry asks, walking over to you. He moves to place his arms around your waist, but you step away from him.

You shake your head, a frown forming on your lips. Before you can process what's happening, your hand moves to his face, slapping him. Hard.

Your hands fly over your mouth before you turn and run out of Harry's room. You just slapped him! You run past Cal as you exit the flat. You decide to take the stairs down, even though it's such a long way. You need the time to think.

You finally exit the building and take a deep breath of fresh air. You shove your hand into the pockets of you sweatshirt and begin to head to your flat building.

You know the way by heart now, with how often you're at Harry's flat. Yet, normally Harry walks with you.

Obviously, today he doesn't.

Harry...

How could he do that? He lied to you. You were always worried that Harry would go running back to his ex-girlfriend, but you never thought he actually would.

Maybe he didn't though. You only saw the notifications from his lockscreen. There was never any actual proof that he was texting her back.

Oh god, you slapped your boyfriend for no reason. You're such a terrible person.

Man, you really have got to get control of your emotions.

You scream as you feel someone's hand slap onto your mouth. They grab your ask from behind you, and lead you backwards into an alley. They keep walking, away from the busy streets of London.

At least if you're being kidnapped, they decided to drag you through a very clean alley...

They stop walking and suddenly, you're pushed up against the wall. It's dark and there are no lights in the alley. So, when your kidnapper turns to you, you can't make out their face.

"Who are-" You begin, but are quickly cut off.

You gasp as your kidnapper lips attach on to yours. Oh god, you're going to get raped.

Then you realize, you recognize these lips. How perfectly they fit among your own, how soft they are, how tenderly they kiss you.

There is only one person with these lips. And it seems as if they don't care that you slapped them.

You reach you hand up and put it at the back of his head, pulling his face closer to your own. His hands wrap around your waist, pushing you farther against the wall.

You squeal as you feel his tongue on your lip, asking for entrance. You gladly accept, letting his tongue roam your mouth. Yep, it definitely taste like him.

He pulls away, and you look into his eyes. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I am the most sorry person in this world." Harry says, placing his forehead against yours.

You happily sigh and smile. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't even let you explain yourself before I slapped you." You frown and touch his cheek where you hit it. "Are you okay?"

You can feel Harry shrug his shoulders. "It hurts, but I've been hurt a lot worse than this little thing." He says, laughing. "I'd do anything for you, Y/N. You know that, right?"

You nod your head and grab Harry's hand, leading him out of the alley.

"Yeah, but there are probably better ways of getting me back than making me feel like I was being kidnapped." You laugh, examining Harry's cheek under a street light. It's a little red, but nothing too major.

Harry laughs with you and slings his arm over your shoulder. "What, you didn't like pretending you were in some action movie?"

You roll your eyes at your boyfriend. "I wouldn't really call that action movie worthy, more like rape worthy."