Chapter - 1

"I swear , this time I'll show you that my daughter is worthy of going to the mansion and once she enter there you'll be shocked by looking at the faces of Devian brothers , they'll fight for marrying her!"

I hear my neighbour shouting to the other neighbour who are fighting whose daughter is better. And to be honest, their daughters are the same. Its like competition who is the best. And on top of that, I am ashamed to live in such a society where people don't want to be successful they just want their daughters to get married to Devian brothers.

My both neighbours are bitchy and selfish towards every one.
They show off how their daughters are skill to each other as well as to others. I shouldn't be saying bad things about them. My aunt scolds me if I talk bad about elder people.

I live with my aunt alone and I don't want her to act like them. She never acted in such a way. She wants me to get out of this country as soon as I finish my university.

"I'm going , have a good day" I say sweetly to my aunt

"Get some bread with you while coming back"

"I'll " I say while closing the door behind me. I walk to the university because I don't have any vehicle nor enough money to take any ride. Its because Tanya Devian , the mother or second head of the Devian family limited the seats/vacancies for developers of technology and coding and my aunt suffered alot because of it. Tanya Devian looks like in her 20s and Still is mother of boys in 20s and 2 girls in there teens.

Everybody says she's 51 years old but I cannot ever believe it. My aunt told money is everything. She has the money to get herself surgeries and also her husband , the main head of family - Iraf Devian is the second most powerful man of this country so she have to look young.

"Rubbish" I whisper to myself with annoyed feeling in my heart while walking towards my university.

"What's rubbish Jen?" I hear a familiar pitchy voice. Its the girl I adore and beat at the same time. My best friend Kara.

"Nothing, I am wondering when my aunt will get a seat in the technology department "

"After 3 months number of vacancies will increase don't worry" she pats me while showing me tickets of bus ride.

"Look, we don't have to walk to the university" she smiles ear to ear and I join her in. My happiness have no limit at this time. I don't have to walk anymore.

"Let's go" I say as we stand on the bus line. We have 2 lines ,one for the human and one for the magicians. They have weird powers in them. They learn witch craft and are considered superior to us human. Which I think is very rubbish.

They call technology a "retard trend" and it gets on my nerves. And If we human call any of the magician a witch or a wizard it is considered rude and we have to go to prison for that.

I sigh again.

"I don't like how magicians rides comes after every 1 minute but our ride comes after 10-15 minutes they should increase our service" kara says while looking at the line of magicians with annoyed look. The magicians never bother to look at humans.

I just wonder when the world will change. I just hope when I get out of the country its different story there.