chapter 61

*Damian's pov*

"Oh Damian is not here iraf came today you weren't here Tanya, how the hell am I suppose to take care of this all mess are you kidding me?" My mother is burning right now.

"Now it's my fault?" Tanya replies.

"You both ladies calm" I say in frustration.

"I'm calm!" They say one by one.

"Mother you might need to come out now" iraf enters the room.

"He's here" he says and we all look at the main door along with every relative who are waiting for my father to arrive.

The gates are already open, the hall is silent and we can hear cars passing by and stopping. My mother runs to the main door standing tall with her hands locked with each other , her way too long dress literally weeping about the floor.

Why she always wears so long long dresses?

She steps out from the main doors in a hurry, getting out from my sight.
"Oh goodness!" I can hear her crying so loudly that for a second I think something's wrong. What happened? Why she's crying is father not with pesisca?

"Oh goodness goodness goodness , I-" she cuts herself off with loud cries.

I run towards the door to see what is wrong and I see a tall figure even taller than my mother hugging her.

My father is all safe. It's been so long since I've seen his face, he's not changed a bit. He is looking all healthy like he was before his death. His face have a smile going ear to ear with happiness

His eyes are closed and his hand is going up and down continuously on my mother's back - telling her to not to cry now that he's back.

"Love, I missed you" were his first words. It made my mother cry even louder.

It's way too emotional for me to handle but I can't cry infront of everyone so I hold myself. Damn it's been so so long I've only a memory of my father's voice!

He opens his eyes to look around while my mother is still in his arms.

Finally after just a few seconds his eyes lands on me and he holds comes near me, hugging me so tight that I am almost squeezed like a mango. His grip had been always hard I remember. He's one strong devil.

"Son, I am so sorry for whatever you've to go through for bringing me back"

"No father it's my duty" I say with all the concern and stern.

He looks at me direct into my eyes, like a proud father. He is just like me. He is crying but he won't show it infront of anybody. He puts his hand on my shoulder with a proud father smile.

"You are one strong man"

"Thanks father"

Though he never compliments us siblings much , I'm not shocked after hearing what he said to me. The situation does make a person different and that's not our choice. He became a bit soft. I like it.

Before this , he was very strict father. He controlled most part of my life.

He controlled my business, my life style, the things I did, the clubs I went, the girls I dated, the people I met - he would have almost every information.

I wonder how he'll react if he knows I am in love with Jen