chapter - 5

I open up my eyes. Finally I can open them. Thank god. When I was closing my eyes I thought I won't be able to open them again.

"Ouch" I yell a bit when I try to move only to see rops are tied on my hands. I look where I am - it's a room, not too dark not too bright. I can't see clearly. It's because lights are dim.

I'm on a bed. My hands are tied to each pole of the bed. It's soft but my hands hurts. They're slightly up tied to each pole of the bed tightly. And the place where knot is knotted  is hurting more.

I look around to figure out what kind of place is this. This looks likes a bedroom. A big one. Very huge indeed. The room is way too fancy to tie a kidnapped girl here. Maybe ,a dark room would suit the situation? Is the kidnapper billionaire?

Am I  kidnapped? This all is so confusing. I remember entering a college. My university. But then.... I got unconscious and fell on the ground hitting my face.

The wounds are still there - not that I expected a kidnapper will fix them. But the problem is, my heart is pounding way too fast right now.

It's like my heart is going to get out of my chest. I don't know how long this kidnapper will keep me alive. My aunt doesn't have money if he threats her to give. What I got myself into?!

Suddenly, I hear the door opens which is infront of me. I try to look , focused, to see clearly the face of my kidnapper
Later when he'll get caught I must recognise him in police station.

As the door opens , a guy - almost 6ft tall steps forward. The guy have a slim face, he's not wearing any mask. He is way too much white for a normal person. His hairs are blonde.

He's wearing white t-shirt and black pants.

But the main thing which concerns me is - he's not looking at me at all. He walks straight to the table and starts undoing his belt.

I flinch at his action. Is he gonna beat me with a belt? What should I do? There's no way to go anywhere!!

I panick and take a look at his face - it's way too soft to be a kidnapper's face. He's still not looking at me.

As soon as he undoes his belt he puts it on the table. He unbuttons the buttons of his right arm and pulls his full arm shirt upto half of his arms.

He still doesn't looks at me. I just wait here, to let him beat me.  But nothing comes. He turns towards me but still doesn't looks at me.

He unplugs the charger - a phone was there charging on the table where he had put the belt earlier.  I take a good look at him.

And for my dismay, he's very freaking handsome. He's tall, I can see his good built, the muscles through shirt , his blonde bangs hanging on the head of his slim face.

And there I blush. I never thought there could be some guy as handsome as him. By looking at his firm actions and behavior- I don't think so he's a kidnapper.

I hear the door bangs. I look up , disturbed from my thoughts. He's gone. I can feel my cheeks are still very red.

I blushed hard. I didn't see the situation. I was too shocked as well as afraid to ask anything to him. I thought if I moved , he'll beat me. So I even for a while stopped breathing.

Breath idiot.

I blame halfly his appearance and halfly the situation I'm in right now for me stopping my breath.

But most importantly - I have to figure out how to get out of here.