chapter -49

*Jen's pov*

I open my eyes, this time, it's more easier to do it. My one hand is almost feeling paralysed. I look at it only to see IV drop attached to it.

I look around me, to see a beautiful white room. The curtains, the scent, the bed, the windows - everything so addicting and sweet about here. Am I in heaven?

"Finally you are awake" oh no I'm not. You don't see devils like Damian in heaven. Or do they?

I look at him in confusion. I've so many questions, I don't even know from where to begin?

"What am I doing here?"

Good one Jen
You are not as stupid as I thought you were

"What do you mean?" He runs his one hand through his blond hair while coming closer to my bed, sitting very close to me.
"Where am I?"
"In my apartment"

"Why?"

"I don't know" he says while starring into the blank space in room. Now I'm really confused.

"Why am I here Damian?" I say in a stricter tone to tell him I only mean the business and he can't fool me again this time.

"I said I don't know" his quite voice is bone-chilling. You know that quite voice you hear before someone is about kill another one that's what exactly it sounds like. I gulp physically and he istantly looks at me with.

His eyes gets softer.

"Jen" he whispers while lightly putting his hand on mine. Only to give me a shock hard to come over.

"I'm not going to hurt you, not anymore" his words does things to me
Why is he acting so good suddenly? Is he trying to get something else out of me now? I think his father isn't alive yet so maybe he wants me until his father is fully alive. Maybe the ritual failed.

"Did the ritual failed?"

"No it was successful"

"Then why isn't your father alive?" I try to get up only to feel sharp pain on my back. What have happened to me? I was so active, so healthy and now this? They ruined me. Why they didn't kill me instead?

"His body was decayed too much he's healing, once his healing Is done he'll come alive"

"So if the ritual is done why am I still here?"

He sighed heavily. He is tired of listening same question again and again

"Jen, I married you infront of whole media, I can't just leave you like that, it'll be questionable and bad for my reputation"

Suddenly I hear sound of birds. Too many birds

"Who the fuck?" He say to himself while running his hand through his hairs. So it was doorbell.

I never thought a guy such as Damian would have birds chirping voice as doorbell. He's so wierd and unpredictable.

And angel lookalike demon too.

He gets up to attend the door.

And only a few moments later I can hear voices of arguments. I am way too in pain to even get up so I just try my best to listen from the other room with whom he's arguing.

And surprisingly it's too quite so I am able to hear voice of a girl.

"She's not fine" the voices are coming towards me . They are coming towards me.

"Oh" the girl's voice is so familiar.

My room door opens and Damian enters.

With Sara smirking at me.