chapter - 15

"I gotta go bye!" As soon as I say these words, and try to run - Sara comes to me and handcuffs me.

What is she doing here?! Why my luck is so damn bad?! I was so close to escape away from these kidnappers!

"And where are you going?" She says with an evil smile playing on her lips. But what concerns me more is Damian's expressions. He's lost and confused about what's happening.

I try to struggle under her hand cuffs, to run away and escape - but her grip is very inhumanly.

"Let me go"

"How dare you say those word's?!" She yells at me while tightening the handcuff some more.

I try to surpress a scream. I think I can't meet my aunt ever again.

"Stop! What are you doing?!" Damian stops Sara

"Get away from her" he says and Sara's eyes wide opens. She fakes a way too cute smile to Damian

"You need her to wake your father up from the grave Hun, you forgot?" She says. Clearing my every lie. That I'm not rose. I'm Jen - the sacrifice.

I look at Damian with worry. His eyes are wide open. He's looking at me. And what's more scary is that he's not saying anything. His soft lips are apart, he is trying to get everything in his mind.

"She's sacrifice?" He stops looking at me. He looks at Sara now.

"Yes baby" she sings in a cute voice , and for some reasons it hurts whenever she calls him names.

I know that I don't deserve such a nice and handsome guy but still. He is not looking at me now. My eyes tears up.

He changed after knowing who I really am.

"Take her to my home this time , Tanya's home was destroyed in fire" he says .

Tears start to escaping my eyes, not just because he changed after knowing who I am but becuase I know , I won't be able to meet my aunt anymore.

"Please , I swear I'll come back just let me meet my aunt for the last time"

"That'll be no fun" Sara says. She's so cruel. My heart aches becuase I'm now going to die a lonely death.

She pushes me physically into the back seat of the car.

"I'll take care of it now" Damian says as he stops Sara to sit in the car.

He sits with me in back seat and driver starts to drive the car.

I silently sob as I look out from the window. I'm enslaved, I never thought this will happen to me.

"Stop crying" I hear a soft voice from left side. It's Damian's. He's saying me to stop crying?! After all he knew I am still?!

I wipe tears from my eyes and face and look at him - he's again looking worried. His slim face trying to make through a riddle.

"I don't wanna die without seeing my aunt" I tell him.

"Die?" He says with confused expressions.

"Please" I again request.

"Who told you that you're gonna die?" He asks looking at my teary face. I blush and again wipe the tears off my face but they're not stoping

"Sara"

I see him running his hands through his hairs in frustration. It's like he wanna kill someone.

"That woman!" He groans under his breath. It scares me. He's very intimidating. It's because of the way his voice sounds and the way of doing his actions.

I again start to sob silently.

"You're not gonna die for fucks sake" he says as he face palms. He looks so cute while doing that