chapter -64

*Damian's pov*

"You know, Sara will be always an open option for you, anytime" he says with a tone of hope

"I won't need her ever" I reply with confidence. Though I'm not even sure if Jen is going to agree about me marrying her in real but I need to try my best. I've never asked for anything to my parents and I've never seen my happiness before them.

But Jen is someone I just can't sacrifice for anyone. She occupied me. She made me love her more than anybody else. I can't help it. She's giving me happiness and this time I won't give it up to someone.

"This is just disappointing " he says and I just nod in agreement. I know it is but I can't help it father

"Sorry" I whisper lightly.

"Father let's have some dinner please, I'm hungry I wanna eat with you" Tanya tries to lighten up the mood and father smiles back

Well, I need to go to Jen i wanna see if she ate?

I make a quick call before entering the dining hall

"Damian come" my mother yells
"Just a minute" I say while dailing the number of phone active in Jen's room.

I told her to pick it up as soon as she can, I placed the phone right beside her on bed's table.

After a few bells she picks it up - it instantly makes me smile like an idiot. I'm smiling to myself just because I'm going to talk to her on call.

"Yes?" A very soft, sweet and confused voice says. Doesn't she have to start with a hello?

"Jen, did you eat?" I ask directly
"Uh" she thinks for a while.

Why is she thinking?!

"I did"

"Why you thought so much before replying?"

"I don't remember what I ate that's why" I can physically hear her pout through the phone. It makes me smile ear to ear really more wierdly.

"It's okay, take rest your sound is still dull" I say while walking towards the dining hall. Tanya sees me holding phone close to my ear and gives me signs to cut the call. She knows what is going on. So I just stand on the door still , waiting for Jen's reply while maids are setting the table.

"Jen? Are you okay?" I want her to reply , if mother sees me she'll try to kill Jen.

"Yeah" she takes a deep sigh, was she holding her breath? She does that alot when I'm around and speaking to her directly.

That makes me smile like an idiot too

"I'll talk to you later I'm going for dinner okay?"

"Okay"

"Don't get out of the bed at all" I say in a bit strict voice. I can't afford to get her admitted again.

"Okay" for fucks sake say something else Jen?! Why is she not talking to me much?

Doesn't she have any topic to talk about? Or does she speak less? I've never seen her speaking much or out of the topic. All we ever discussed is about self harming or either the sacrifice. Damn, I realize it just now.

This whole time, Jen only talked about these stuff. How depressed she should've been. Talking about leaving her only parent - her aunt is whole another level of disappointment.

I see Tanya violently shaking her hand in air towards me and giving me signs about father so I just say a light bye and cut the call. Disappointed.

This night is going to be a one long night without Jen.