chapter - 8

I try to run I try to move my legs but I can't. I am feeling like a puppet. My lips have a smile on them. My hands are holding rose flowers. What's wrong?!

I can't even change my face expressions and this is so annoying!! I look forward, only to see camera flashes , an aisle and lots of crowd out there.

Some body grabs my arm and takes me down to the aisle. I feel the touch familiar. The hands are soft. I get the feeling I know them. But I can't look whose it because I cannot change the direction of my head on my own.

I'm going close to a figure wearing black suit. The fake smile on my lips is still on. It's so annoying I look forward, a bit closer - that guy is standing on stage with father of the church.

"Here she is!" A guy from the crowd says and cameras starts flashing even more.

The hand which was holding my arm and leading me to the aisle leaves my arm and grabs my hand as we move closer to the guy standing on aisle. The same guy who gives me chills for some unknown reason. The guy who makes me blush every second.

His soft looking  hairs are on his head hanging , his green eyes looking at the blank space but not at me. His slim poker face, with no expression.

I think I figure out what's happening. I'm going to get married it seems. It's a dream. I am sure it's a dream.

I try to wake up. I try to move. But I fail every time. I scream internally, I try to cry. Cry for movement but I fail miserably. Someone is controlling me.

The person holding me grabs my hand and give in the guy's hand who gives me chills.

"The bride is here everyone sit down" the father says. Everyone stops talking. Only camera flashing voice can be heard.

My lips are still smiling. I'm hating the situation.

"Do you Damian Devian takes Jen as your bride?" My eyes are widening but it's not visible I know. I try all my might to wake myself up. But it's like I'm stone.

"I do" he says without looking at me.

"Do you Jen take Damian Devian as you husband for life and long?" Father asks me.

I try to say no.

"I do" and this comes out.