chapter -69

*Damian's pov*

I go upstairs, to meet Jen. She's sleeping peacefully. Her eyes closed and her slow breaths filling the silence of this room.

I sit beside her on the and cares her cheek with my fingers. She's so soft. How much I missed her, seeing her face is something I want to do every morning.

Her eyes slowly opens and for a second, she jumps with shock as she sees me, but when she realises that it's me, she rests her head back on cushion.

The IV drop is removed as her blood cell count is already increasing. She physically looks better.

"You never told you are coming" she says. And I realize, this is first time she started the conversation.

"I was just missing you" whoa damian, slow down man.

She looks at me with her big eyes, and I can look back at her just like this for days and I won't be bothered.

Although, she's getting healthier , I'm gonna lose my father. I don't like him much, but he's my father.

My smiling face slowly turns into tensed ones and not so shockingly Jen asks

"Is there something bothering you" she always catch my situations correct. She can read me like an open book. And the fact that she asked me this means she still cares about me - which brings back the brightest smile on my face.

"Not really"

"It's okay, you can tell me"

I pause for a while looking at her face.

Can I?

No.

I smile again and carres her cheek some more and she blushes.

She looks at me then back in opposite direction back and forth. That's how much panic she gets when I touch her. I'm smiling wierdly now, I need to stop or she'll get scared.

"Did you miss me?" I ask out of curiosity. I don't expect a good answer back, or maybe she won't even answer out of embarrassment.

"Yeah....." She says weakly. I look at her tomato red face , she's playing with her fingers to distract herself.

"You did?" I say in a reading way.

Now she doesn't answer.

I go a bit close to her and her breath starts to fasten. I go so close to her face , my lips touched her soft cheek. They're like cotton. It's best feeling ever.

She's not breathing at this point.

"You should breath"

She sighs so damn loud, almost like she was chocking unknowingly.

__________________________

After talking to her with good minutes , I come downstairs, looking at Olivia reading a book while sitting with her back firmly straight on the chair , her chest still high, her one leg over other and her breathless movement - like she's a pale statue , not even moving a bit

"Tomorrow morning , Mr devian" she says without looking at me.
My non existent heart feels the pain. My father needs to die. I have to tell this to my mother.

"Let me inform about our visit Madame"

"Sure do" she still doesn't looks at me and keeps reading.

I go upstairs to a room, calling my mother because I don't have a big enough heart - or say I'm not brave enough to tell this to my father.

The bell rings, my mother doesn't picks up the call.

I try again, it rings, and this time someone picks it up.

"Mom-" I say immediately because I'm tensed.

"Son, you don't sound well"

"We need to talk"

"Say?"

"A devil from royal family came"

"On land?! Impossible!" My mother yells in all tension.

"I know , but someone named Mrs Olivia came to visit me to tell me that father needs to go"

"Go? Go where?!" I can already hear the terror in my mother's voice, she was so devastated and depressed over my father's death, now she's gonna get hurt again.