chapter - 46

*Damian's pov"

Jen starts to tear up. The assistant is cutting her arms, legs, hands, neck the rock is just not stopping absorbing blood! What the hell! Just get it over!

As the places to cut her more decreases, the assistant opens her early wounds again to get blood out of it and this time Jen screams.

Don't worry Jen, I'll be here just let this ritual end. I'll fix you. I'll make sure she's healthy and fine as new again.

With her every tear , she's washing parts of my heart away.

"Is she not virgin? Maybe that's why it's not working" I hear a relative say. I look at him like It's his last day here so he keeps his mouth shut.

After absorbing way too much of her blood, the rock finally starts dripping blood out of it and turns reddish black - just like colour of blood

"The virgin's blood is accepted by nature" I can physically hear my mother's happiness as the blood is accepted. She's about to explode with happiness.

Well, I wish I could enjoy it too. What have you done to me Jen?

"The virgin's blood after acceptance, the son's bride herself have to tell if she wants the son's innocent father to come back" I look at Jen, does she want my father to come back? What are her thoughts over this topic ? I never asked if she thinks it's a right thing to do?

I look at her, she's about to faint. Due to lack of blood,she's tired her eyes are slowly closing, I take a step forward in so much worry. My mother looks at me. She gives me a sign to step back but I don't. I look at Jen trying to move her lips, covered in blood.

It's like she's bathed in her own blood. The sight is horrifying just let it over fast please!

"Y...ah" she hardly says that. And we hear a light sound of coffin moving a bit. The ritual worked. My father is alive.

"The nature accepted blood of bride and the bride accepted innocence of the father, nature should give back what it took, the father is recovering its body with the time being, we are ending the ritual here until the father is ready to come out" he takes the stone back from Jen

My mother runs towards my father's coffin. She cries on it.

It's succesful. My innocent father is coming alive.

I don't know where to go? Should I give shoulder to my mother who is crying or should I go to Jen?

I don't even think twice before running towards Jen. She's almost lifeless. I take her into my arms pick her bridal style , my shirt gets stained with her clotted blood.

"Hang on there Jen, nothing will happen to you my baby" I whisper to her while taking her to my car, putting  her inside the and just hitting gas of the car as if my life depends on it.

While driving , I call Tanya's friend who is a doctor, she came with Tanya so I call her to come to mansion as fast as she can with lots of equipment.

Meanwhile I stop my car to the one side of road, undo my shirt and rip it with a blade I had for self harming but now I'm tearing my shirt into pieces with it

"Hang on there" I say with almost teary eyes. I am a bit relieved that Jen is not concious I don't want her to see my teary eyes.

She's passed out but still breathing heavily. Blood loss is massive!