chapter - 53

"don't worry!" I pick her up in my arms. Her body so light due to all loss of blood. I transport myself directly out of hospital.

Everyone sees me and brings wheelchair. I put Jen on it very carefully so nothing gets wrong anymore.

I blame myself for this all mess. I shouldn't have left her alone at such critical situation.

More tears roll down my face as we take her to operation theatre

She's gonna make it! I'll make sure she'll.

I won't let her go away. No matter what!

I shouldn't have done anything to hurt her. Does she have no hope to live now?! How can a person hate his life that much that they take their own life?! Oh Jen, why?! I love you, why are you doing this.

I don't want to lose you, I don't want you to go away. Please don't leave me. I need you, I need you with all my heart. Please make it Jen, you can do it.

The red light appears of operation theatre. It means doctors are operating her.

"I'll never leave you alone again, I'll take you with me every where" I whisper to myself while walking back and forth.

My eyes are all blurred. This is the very first time I cried this much. I don't usually cry.

I don't even know what to do anymore. Why did I make her kill herself?! She's not that bad of a person. She's so kind, why is she's not kind for herself?

This anxiety is killing me alive.

------------

After the  longest one hour which I thought was eternity for me, doctor came out of room.

"You can see the patient Damian" he says to me and I don't even wait a second to go inside the theatre to see her.

She's lying on bed peacefully. Her one leg is plastered and right hand is plastered too.

"Mr Damian" I hear a girlish voice, it's nurse still taking readings from Jen's body.

"She's lost way too much blood. It seems she was low on blood even before her suicidal case "

Yes. The ritual.

I don't answer that. Or I'll expose some bad things which will get my family into trouble.

"Will she make it?"

"I don't know her situation is critical" that sentence shoots me straight through my heart shattering me into pieces.

"Police will be here within a minute "

Oh shit.
What will I tell them?

Wait they'll talk to Jen what she'll tell them?

Will she tell whole story? I don't know what to expect from her?

I will accept if she'll say anything about me. I'm ready to take the punishments of every wound I gave to her. I won't feel bad about myself anymore. I just don't want my family to be exposed or we'll be banished for ever in the hell.

I walk near to Jen. As soon as I see her lifeless body, I forget all the police shit

I sit beside her, grabbing her hand in mine. Her hand is cold. She have lost so much blood. She's pale.

I kiss her hand softly. Her skin is like cotton. The feeling of her hand on my lips is evergreen. I'll never get tired of it. I'll always cherish it.

"Mr Damian devian" a manly voice makes me come out from my thoughts

I look at the direction where the voice came from. The cop is here. They're here to investigate this case.

"We need a minute"

"Okay" I leave her hand, and walk to them outside of theatre.

"What's the situation of victim?" Officer asks

"She's not in consciousness"

"Well, is it your fault?"

The policemen fund are given from Tanya's agency. She's funding govt too. That's why this cop is nice to me. Or else they would've took me to jail instead right now.

"Yes"

"What do you want to do us then?" He whispers while looking around if anyone is listening.