chapter -41

Why is she not hating me? Does she genuinely likes me or is she afraid that sacrifice won't work if she's not good to me?

Maybe she's acting? Why is she acting like she likes me?

"Tanya, come out don't you have manners? Your brother is home!"

Wait Tanya devian?! The girl who paralysed me and caused the forced marriage! I will never forgive her! She's the main reason why I'm in this situation, I don't wanna look at her face,it'll sadden me more

She comes out, she have few cuts on her neck and left arm, she looks tired and stressed.

Does she self harm just like Damian? I mean, she's demon too, she's his sister. She must be self harming.

"I told you not to drink much" Damian's mother says in a firm voice which gives me chills. If I had a mother like that I won't ever disobey her. She looks strict.

"It's okay mother I won't mind much" Damian says as he takes a seat on the end of one of L shaped couch

His mother sits infront of him and goth lady follows her.

"Jen have a seat" she says, again shocking me.

I wanna know why is she acting so sweet to me this is so frustrating?!!!!!???!????!!!!

Just tell me the truth already lady!

I take a seat a bit far away from Damian on the same couch. I sit with my back straight and legs joint all together with my hand on each other - making sure that I don't look stupid.

"Kiley couldn't come, she said she's going back to Siberia" she says my aunt's name making my heart have a mini attack for a second.

They all know each other is very wierd for me. They're just like a group of gangsters trying to get something out of a useless girl like me.

"Mom, how's father?"

Oh finally, his father - the root of all this mess, once he comes alive I'll tell him it took this much of pain to revive him so maybe he can fix all this?

Maybe he have a superpower to vanish all my memories?

"Don't ask" it's emotional for her. Well I can understand, losing someone you loved once, hurts like hell.

She takes tissue out of the tissue box on table and wipes her tear away with very carefulness so her liner doesn't get affected.

Well, that's some self conscious fashion Diva kinda mother? Not bad.

"He's decaying fast in his grave.he gives signs to come out from his grave, he is innocent he was murdered without a cause! " She starts almost talking to herself  and I see damian running his hand through his blond hairs and looking down to his lap, his green eyes in a deep deep thought, maybe missing his lost father?

Seeing him sad, hurts me more. I just wanna hug him and tell him it's fine, everything is going to be fine. But I can't touch him, sadly ,I don't have any right to touch him ever.

"Mother, please control , I'm here I'll make everything right" he says while grabbing his mother's hand to stop her from getting another tissue out to wipe her tears off.

"I know, thank you Jen, I'll never forget what you've done for us!'' she smiles softly towards me. And I dare to smile at her back. Again my heart skips a beat. Did she just thanked me? Damn!

"What are timings?" Damian asks looking at his mother

"Tomorrow" she replies.
Maybe they're talking about the ritual?

"Jen, tomorrow is a big day, take some rest" she says me , while standing up , she's taller than me.

A male comes in with silver suit - through one of the gates in hall. He comes towards me and picks up my luggage

"Take her to guest room"
She orders the suited up man.

Oh she's so much aware that I'm just a sacrifice. She doesn't consider my marriage to Damian, she doesn't want me to stay with Damian at night. She knows everything! She just wants me for sacrifice.

What I was expecting? They all are just nice to me because I'm a way to bring their father back.