chapter - 28

"Listen" he says firmly with a Poker Face while looking at me. That look he is giving me is the death of me. why I have to ask such things to him when I know This is none of my business??

He can be very scary I wish I could rewind the time and tell myself Jen, stop taking stupid decisions.

"What I am doing at night is none of your business" he says this in a very cold, bone-chilling tone and I Flinch a bit.

I blush in embarrassment I am very stupid. I was just worried. I couldn't stop myself to ask him these things because I was worried. But I am also wrong I should respect his privacy.

Without saying anything I just go back to my bedroom and lay there regretting my stupid decision.

But it is still bothering me what he does at night. What should I do? Should I follow him? I cannot live with this curiosity!

Today night when he will go outside I will follow him where does he go? I want to know , I cannot see him getting weak and weak day by day I know I have no right to be worried about him and this is making no sense , but I cannot see him walking like he have no power and Blood on his shirt , though he don't know I have seen him already with blood.

he tried to vanish the blood marks from his shirt and I am scared as hell but still I cannot leave him just like that.

_____________________________

As the sun goes down my worry increases I know his again going outside at night and he is going to come back in the morning all weak again.

I am scared to follow him that is true. But for some reasons I want to go and check what is he doing and by the blood stains I know he is not doing anything good.

At this point of my life I don't even care if my life is in danger or it gets into danger because of me because I have nowhere to go.

I hear the gate opening of Damian's bedroom. He is ready to go outside and I am ready to follow him.

He is wearing a blue shirt and skinny jeans. He is looking Hella cute. Blonde banks on his head and his green eyes already for some weird stuff he is going to do outside.

I behave normally and act like I am going to get dinner .

He just smiles at me a bit and get out of the house.

I start to following him as he walks . why is he not taking his car?

He starts working a bit faster and faster towards a very quiet area.
I follow him, and I know he can feel it that someone is following him but as he looks backwards I use polls on Board signs to hide myself.

It's night and I'm scared to go alone but I have to take the rest if I wanna know what he is doing.

He stops working as soon as he reaches this silent Colony.

It's a dead end but I can see others too. They look very well just like damian.

They all have blood marks on their shirts. They are looking insane their eyes have that killer look the Aura surrounding them is scary.

Damian pics up a blade which is dropped on the floor and starts cutting himself.

My eyes wide opens. is he self harming?! I am about to puke.

Why is he harming him self?!. Is he suicidal ?!are all of them suicidal?! My eyes starts to tear up by seeing him self harming.

His blood starts to coming out from his chest and his arms.

He starts to put blood to slim face and his beautiful green eyes all red is blonde hairs messed up with blood. Such a beautiful man and such deeds.

I am about to faint. but I get myself together I have to stop this.