chapter - 25

So...... This is it?

This is it.

She wasn't my family.

I don't care who she is. I care about only one thing - she lied, a big one. Whole life, she told me , she's poor and she's from a background which was so poor that they starved to death.

And since my childhood we both are suffering. It didn't bother me to live with her in a poor household or bad society. I was happy with her. I had someone with me.

I don't have parents, but my father and mother was Kiley.

And now, I am knowing that she raised me for what? For taking me down to the aisle?!

Raised me as a sacrifice?! She don't have heart?! How can a lady raise a little girl with lies?!

Now what should I do? I have nowhere left to go. I don't have anywhere I can go and say "I'm home" I cry even harder while running upstairs towards my room.

I close the door behind me and hold my mouth harder so nobody hear me crying so hard.

I have nowhere to go. I'm homeless.

I'm sacrifice.

What did I do to worth such price?

I was never bad to anyone.

I can't even hurt insects !

I cry and cry and cry and cry and cry. Till I sleep.......

___________________

"Are you there?!" I hear a very manly voice, groaning outside from my room and then I flinch as I hear loud bangs on door.

He's knocking way too hard. My eyes hurts. They're swollen.

"Open the door for fucks sake Jen!" He says making my heart skip a beat. My heart race faster. It's very first time Damian said my name. It sounds so good from his voice.

I stand up and open the door. Though, I'm. Very tired, but I need somebody with me right now. I'm way too broken to be alone.

As I open the door,I see a very worried face of Damian.

He sees me from toe to my head and I blush. Where is he looking at? Doesn't he knows it makes people feel uncomfortable when a guy like him looks at me from head to toe?!

Then his green eyes, meets mine. He's looking Down at me as I'm short. Very short infront of him indeed.

"You should take a bath" he says softly but his slim clean shaved face still firm.

I again blush. I look down to myself. My dress is ruined becuase I slept on the floor without even realising it.

"Okay" I answer still standing there - in an awkward situation. I wait for him to continue telling me why he was knocking but he just looks down at me.

I follow his eyes and I think they're on my breasts.

"what is it?!" I panick and yell a bit while blushing hard when I realise he's been checking out my breasts.

He frowns while his lips presses into a thin line. His blonde hairs all messy, like he just woke up.

"You slept alot, it's morning" he says and my eyes wide opens.

I slept nearly 12hours?!! How is that possible?!

The time is 8am.

"You should eat something , come down" he says as he starts to leave.

What he's thinking of me?! I'm stupid! I overslept once again!!

_______________

I come down after taking a good shower, to see Mia and Luna cooking while singing something in Spanish, but what attracts me most is Damian , sitting with Sara on dining table.

Though, chairs have fair distance but Sara's chair is literally on Damian's.

I just shake my head.

I go to the kitchen to Mia

"Beunos Dias" she smiles very brightly at me.

"Yah, good morning"

I reply back. Becuase of them, I started learning a bit Spanish words.