chapter - 21

*Damian's pov*

I can't go today. Even if I try to. I have to heal my marks on my chest. Yesterday night, I went out to hunt.

I killed nearly 20 people. I didn't want to. It's like I crave to kill people and see their blood flowing. Moreover that, if I don't get satisfied , I cut myself too. I got too many cuts. Yesterday night I became more demonic than ever.

I was out of control. I harmed myself too. I was able to heal myself on the way to home. I hid the marks on my arms , hands and face.

I need few hours to heal myself on my chest.

I get up from couch in utter pain. It still hurts on my chest and back muslces. I go upstairs to my room, standing infront of my mirror. I know telling myself I didn't harm myself much won't be helping. So I just straight up open shirt buttons and throw the shirt on floor, seeing my chest.

The blood is freezed. But the wound is still clear. It's a very big one. I changed like 5 shirts becuase they all got blood stains on it. I'm very fucked up. I wish I would be a normal human. But I can't be.

I lay on my bed still - starting to heal myself.

I wish tomorrow the drama happens as much I can bear. I hate dramas and I hate it when it happens because of me.

I just wanted to tell Jen the truth but I messed everything up. I don't know whom to blame? Her aunt or me?

And on top of that, I don't know why even I'm bothered about the sacrifice is getting hurt emotionally?
I have nothing to do with her. Though, I married her, but it was a fake one.

I think, I am sexually frustrated.

Or am I?

I don't want to get involved emotionally with anybody. I want to live peacefully. Girls wants my money, nothing else.

Even if I want to work this out, my habit of shedding bloods and self harm will hurt her. I don't even know how she'll react. She can take advantage of my actions.

Though, self harm never really harmed me but the kills will be too much for her to handle. That's why I can't marry a normal girl.

I don't even wanna marry. I can have my sexual needs satisfied very quickly . I just don't know why I am debating myself with Jen topic.

It's her face I am addicted too. Maybe her heart? She saved me without knowing what she's going to get herself into.

She didn't think of her life twice? She just jumped in to save me. It was just becuase of her why I am alive right now.

I don't know why she saved me , I had hurt her in everyway possible that time. I referred to her as "it" like she's an object but she didn't mind? What was she thinking?

What is that she's always thinking? I wanna know!

Ugh! This girl! What is she doing to me?!

The Demon's Love✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara