chapter 40

My mouth is hung open to see three mansions straight in a row in such area! Nobody knows about this? Why this isn't in those discovery news channels?!
Why is this not illegal?!

Do they have black money or something? How are they this rich? Where do they get this all money from?

The car stops at a wooden gate, I see wall sized glass windows on the either side of the gate and golden light is coming out from it. The gate is decorated with white lilies and fragrance is so addicting and sweet, oh yes I wish to die here.

Sacrifice me on lilies.

Really Jen?

"Jen?" Damian says with worried face
"What?"
"What are you whispering?"
I was self talking unknowingly?
"Nothing"
The gate opens and another fragrance of bakery hits me hard. I love bakery stuff. They must be baking some sweets and cakes.

The decoration is typical "richness" theme inside of this mansion too. Big hall consists of two L shaped sofa and curtains of silver colour, every window have curtains hanging  , are they privacy loving people or they  just have too much money to throw?

But oh well, doesn't matter in what condition they are living in, who are these people , moreover if they're people or not too, I know they are going to hate me. It's sad, being a sacrifice I have to go through such things, they are objectifying me. They think I'm an object, I just have one job to do. And I know after the sacrifice they'll throw me away.

Maybe they'll throw me in the jungle of Alaska , Damian will go back alone to my old town and I'll rot here in the jungle? I mean, what they gonna do after they've what they want from me? Oh , the suspension is killing me , I wish this would hurt less.

"You are not fine I know" I hear a low, sweet whisper from my left back , near my ear. I don't respond to it as my thoughts are just living over me, suppressing each sound coming from my surroundings.

Then followed by that whisper, comes a warm touch on my shoulder. Now that's a distraction.

I look back to see Damian, standing tall looking down at my face, his brows up to his blond bangs and his green eyes shows sympathy. I don't know why he's sympathizing me, but whatever the reasons are it's giving me shock. I've never seen him so sad up until now.

He constantly keeps asking me if I'm fine or not and I'm not used to this behaviour of him. His warm touch is giving me shocks down to my whole body , it's funny how in such a critic situation his touch is still doing so much to me that it's the major distraction .

What have you done to me Damian?

"Say something Jen" he's getting irritated because I'm not responding him in any way. Well, let me die in peace devian.

Before I could react I hear another warming tone of a woman. The goth lady smiles ear to ear while Damian leaves my shoulder and turns to the direction of sound.

"How have you been? Oh god, he got thinner!" The voice comes closer and I too , look at the direction of that voice.

A lady, having skin like silk, face like a goddess , dressed up as some queen , blond hairs , green eyes hugs Damian with such a power that he almost chocks on his breath.

She resides so much of Damian's face. No wonder he's so handsome, her mother can win Miss universe title in a clap.

"Lana, thank you so much for taking him here carefully" she says to goth lady.

"Please mother, I'm grown up now? Can you stop?" Damian rolls his eyes towards his mother.

Her eyes slowly turns towards me. It gives me instant sweat. My hands are shaking a bit. I don't know why? Maybe because of the way her personality is? She looks one of Hella empowered woman!

"Jen!" She smiles very friendly and hugs me very lightly for a second, leaving me ; confused, shocked , dumb, numb, paralysed , spaced out and every feeling related to shock you can imagine!

I never in a thousand years would've thought she's going to hug me. Is she pranking me? Is she gonna slap me afterwards?

"Oh that mouth tho" she says while her big green eyes adorned with black liner travels to my mouth which is embarrassingly hung open due to shock

I instantly close my mouth and bow my head a bit saying a very light "nice to meet you" almost to myself

"Nice to meet you too!" She says in a very ladylike manner, if I were a boy I would've fallen for her for sure doesn't matter she have a son whose almost married to me.