chapter - 33

*Damian's pov*

"Do you really think that you can handle this?" I ask One Last Time.

"I will just give it a little shot don't worry and if anything happens you're here right?"

So , she trusts me that much?

Right now ,we are arguing about whether she can have a drink or not.

And I don't think so it is a good idea. she have never even tasted alcohol before and I don't know for what reason she wants to try, and I don't want another big headache rather than my own . I am trying to get myself focused and straight and on top of that a drunkard girl would be too much for me to handle tonight.

"Give it just a little and by little I mean very little shot"

I look at her cute pink lips as she takes a shot not to mention the Blush on her face oh, the things I would do to her.

After taking a shot she makes really very weird face her eyes are squeezed in and she is trying hard time to get rid of the taste of the alcohol from her tongue.

I chuckle a little and try to suppress it as she looks at me with the same weird look.

"I told you it won't taste like candy" her cute eyes are looking here and there trying to get herself focus to sit and to get rid of the taste of alcohol.

"What are you talking about this is awesome can I get a glass of water?"

"Stop lying I know it is burning"

"Not that much"

I can clearly see the sweat coming down her face.

And for some reasons the sweaty face of hers gives me chills. It is something I look forward during night time. It turns me on.

I shake my head as these thoughts gets to my mind. I shouldn't be thinking in that way about her.

I hear a fainted chuckle from the side only to see Jen is heavily breathing and chuckling while looking at blank space.

I sigh. I was worried about one thing - Jen loosing her conciousness in this situation where I'm having second thoughts about my own consciousness.

Now that she's drunk and loosing her consciousness , I'm wondering if we can make it to home safely.

"Hey~" she sings to me as she points her index finger at me.

"Me?"

"Yes you!" She says, her cheeks pure red and her face sweaty while she's breathing heavily.

My cheeks starts getting red too. She's cute as fuck.

"Stand up" she says as she stands up herself with jolt and grabs my hand.

I should record a video. She can't even stand my touch and alcohol is making her dominate me. That's really very cute. I'm laughing hard inside.

I take my phone out and turn the camera on to have evidence that she's not that much innocent after all.

She grabs my hand with her small soft hands and makes me stand up.

"No no let's sit back"

"Sit back?" I ask while following her motions

"Yes~" she hiccups a bit.

"It's hot!" She yells cutely

"What's hot?"

"It's hot!" She now yells in frustration and I'm confused what is she talking about.

"What is hot?"

"Mmmmm~" she hums while grabbing her head

"You shouldn't have given it a shot''

"I'm hot" she says as her cute red cheeks becomes some more red. I don't know how to handle the situation as whenever I went to drink with girls- were already used to it.

I maybe enjoying this but I don't know when situation will be out of my hands.

I see her unzipping her dress. Suddenly, a jolt of shock goes through my body as I throw my phone and grab her hands to stop her unzipping her dress.