Chapter - 54

*Damian's pov*

"Ask Jen" I say silently.

"Ask Jen what sir?" He again whispers.

"Ask her why she decided to suicide and stuff and tell me what she answers" I am curious if she'll tell everything about my family or no.

The cops are on our side, so news won't go outside. But her opinion and words are important to me.

"Okay inform us when she'll come to her conscious stage"

"I'll " and with that they leave.

I go inside theatre again to sit beside her. Her hand into mine, not grabbing too harshly so it doesn't hurt her. No I won't hurt her ever again.

I will be the reason to bring a smile on her face, I'll make sure about that. Just wake up this time Jen, I won't let you go.

I slowly drift into sleep while sitting on chair , with her hand in mine.

_________________________

*Next morning*

I feel something moving in my own hand. The feeling is wierd, it's moving very slowly back and forth.

I shot open my eyes after remembering all the situation within a second. I fell asleep on chair last night with Jen's hand in mine.

Her hand is moving slightly in my hold. She's awoke. She's looking at the ceiling.

"Jen?" I run my hand through her face slowly, her pale face feels so soft, so silky.

"She's in consciousness" a nurse enters with a tray in her hands.

"I should be calling the doctor" she comes towards Jen and injects something into the IV drop bottle.

She starts taking the readings.

"Jen, can you hear me?" This question of nurse makes me shatter. Is Jen's condition that worse?

Is she in comma or something?! No! That can't be happening!

"Uh" I hear a very soft sigh coming out from Jen's mouth.

"Yes" she says and breaths heavily she's so exhausted that saying a word is hard for her

I wish I could help her in anyway. How can I help her to feel better?

"Good, you progressed a bit I see, your blood cells surely increased but you have long long way to go so eat well"  nurse smiles slowly at her and Jen smiles back weakly at her not even looking at me once or seeing who is holding her hand.

It looks like she doesn't care anymore if I'm with her or not.what happened to all the effect I had on her? It doesn't distract her anymore? Is she tired of me? No no! She can't be. I know we can be together

"Jen" I again say lightly and with all loving tone I possibly can , I want her to look at me with those beautiful eyes. I want to cherish her forever.

She slowly looks at me. Finally! Thank goodness! I won't let her ever, ever again to go away from me.

"You'll be fine, I'm promising you" I squeeze her hand very lightly to give her feeling of all of my warmth and love. But she just looks at me, thinking something

What is she thinking? Is she able to hear me?

She could hear nurse. What's wrong with me?

"Jen , say something" am I forcing her? Maybe I shouldn't force her to say anything when she's so exhausted and in pain.

"Finally Jen, you are awake" doctor comes in cutting me off which pisses me off even more. But I'm glad, as soon as Jen becomes healthy I can tell her about my feelings.

"Nurse gave you dose, you don't need anything now, eat good food" he says while taking his final readings.

I don't wait for him to go and start saying her name again to get a reply from her.

"Please Jen, don't do this to me, talk to me baby please" I plea to her with all my force and she again looks at me

"I .......... want to sleep" she closes her eyes. Well if she wants that, I won't stop her. I won't blame her she's tired and I know it.

It's alright I'll talk to her when she'll wake up again.