chapter - 19

"are you fine?" Some lady asks me while I try to fix my eyes at one position. I was dreaming. It was a nightmare. I see around to see I'm still alive.

I'm laying on this big kind sized bed still trying to get myself together from the nightmare I just had . The last line I remember from the nightmare is my aunt saying

"Damian is telling the truth" and I fell into dark hole. For once again- my body shakes. It's the same lady . She's shaking me to wake me up

"I'm awake" I confirm as I try to sit. Still repeating Damian's words in back of my mind.

"Gracias a Dios!" She says. I don't know what language she's speaking but by the accent I can tell it's Spanish.

"What?" I hold my head in my hands while trying my best to gather myself at once.

"Nothing dear, are you done?" She says and I look at her in confusion.

"Done what?" I ask. Her big eyes which are sparkly as well as cute looks at me with utter dismay.

"Soñando" she says.

"I don't speak that language"

"Are you fine?" She again says looking a bit frustrated becuas I couldn't understand her language.

"Yes thanks for asking" i look at her appearance - she's like in her 50s. She's wearing a knee length decent frock and apron on it. She have that chilli con sent on her - sign that she just done cooking.

"Food?" She says it as like she's asking me for food.

"No" I smile at her weakly. She's looking like a kind lady. She's looking at me with her big eyes while trying to figure out what am going through.

"Eat?" She again says to make me smile wider. She have that innocent one year old face and big eyes that you can adore everytime. Her frustrated face is cute becuas her round face gets swollen with it and cheeks gets red.

"No thanks"

"You no eat then Damian gritar" she face palms in frustration.

"Damian will angry on me if you no eat" she again says while making random hand signs in air so as to tell me she's gonna be in trouble if I don't eat.

"Okay I'll eat" I try to surpress a chuckle , her behaviour is quite funny. I know I shouldn't be making fun of her innocence but I can't help it. It's funny in a cute way.

"Ella comio?!" I hear someone yelling in same language by standing on the door.

I look at the lady, she have same face as hers. Are the twins?

I look at both of them back.and forth. And I think I'm right. They're twins.

"She will" she replies.

"What's your name?" I ask the lady who woke me up.

"Mia" she says in her accent.

"And yours?" I ask the her twin

"Luna" she bows and I just feel awkward. Nobody ever bowed to me.

"Eat" Mia says as she pushes a tray of grilled chicken in my lap.

"Seriously?" I ask her and she stands up with her twin. She's literally looking like her twin. Like a copy. They both innocently looking at me that if I'm gonna eat or not.

"You eat please, Damian will anrgy " and just nod my head in approval.

I take a bit and they both sigh in relief at the same time. I chuckle a bit . Thinking that Damian said them to get me filled with food is quite wierd. Why they are fearing Damian so much? Does he shouts on his maids too?

I can't believe he threaten them to get me eat food. It's just not fair. I am happy he worried about me, but hurting somebody else while worrying about me is not fair.