chapter - 29

I run towards him without looking at anybody. Everyone there is busy in self harming. So I think they will not notice me.

As I approach him and snatch The Blade out of his hand. He looks here and there. it's like he cannot focus he cannot see me I try to call him by his name

"Damian?" But it's like he's not listening it , he cannot listen to me. I again Yell his name so he get back into his senses but it's like in those green eyes there is someone else sitting.

He is a completely different person. It's not that soft talking Damain anymore. Tears escape my eyes. I start to crying and scared,  screaming his name again and again. To get him back.

"Damian, look at me!" I say by taking his face in my both hands. I shake him a bit to get himself together .

his eyes shuts down and his eyebrows gets together in frustration. It's like he is internally fighting with something or with himself.

He grabs  his head with his hand. I think he is going through a real bad pain. He closes his eyes as hard as he can.

"What happened to you?!" I scream again

He opens his eyes to look at me at least he looked at me . his eyes are not looking normal and are a bit widen. its like he now recognises me .I again say his name softly.

"Damian? Are you okay?"

I am still holding his face in my hands . he grabs my hands and looks at me with utter shock. His blood red lips apart.

"What are you doing here Jen??" He ignores my question.

"This is not a place for you to come for fucks sake!" His scolds me like I'm a little child.
His face is full from worried to angerness.

I think I am in trouble now. What I have done?! He is angry as hell.

"Are you insane?!" He is behaving like I am a little child and he is my father. I just Flinch a bit.

He picks me up bridal style and takes me outside of that blood filled Colony.

"I can walk" I say in frustration. and,
he just gives me a death glare.

_____________________

We enter the Mansion hall and I see the clock its 3 A.M. the whole journey till the mansion, he picked me up bridal style. I fought that I want to walk but he didn't listen.
he is already injured and he didn't let me speak too.

He puts me on the couch like I'm a toy. He stands up tall in front of me without any t-shirt , his bare chest have a few cuts on it.
His shoulders are wide and broad . His muscles flex on his every move.
This makes me blush even harder I cannot look at him.

He Is still glaring me with his lips pressed thin in a line.

Moreover he is frustrated and angry , and I know that I am gone today. he puts on a Poker Face runs his hand through his hairs while his chest muscles  flexes and he sits beside me on the couch.

"What the hell do you think you're doing ?!" he says in total frustration. Why is he so angry?! I just wanted to help!

"Sorry " my voice barely comes out of my mouth it's like I am too much scared to say anything!! goodness the effect he has on me is scary.

"How many times do I have to tell you whatever I am doing is none of your business" he groans and for some reason I find it very sexy but this is not the time.