chapter - 11

As soon as we enter mention, Sara won't let me see a bit of it. For plan purpose - even if I wanna escape ,I won't know anything about this big mansion.

"And here you go" she opens the door and throws me inside a dark room.

"Now, let's face reality here hon" she says as I fall on the shiny marble floor on my face. She hands tall infront of me.

"You are a sacrifice" she says. My eyes wide opens. I am a what?!

"You are just a sacrifice to bring my future husband's father alive" she says. I start to figure out her words. Every  word like a venom.  My hear starts beating way too faster. I think , every thing is making no sense at all!

She sits  on her knees and comes near to my face.

"And, by future husband I mean - Damian Devian." She smirks wide.

But he just married me?!

"Don't even think only because he said 'I do' infront of few press and a father means he's now your husband. Don't lay your eyes on him at all" she says venomously.

I just look at the blank space in room with dim yellow lights. Trying to figure out,wether I should be scared or crying?

"He's mine. And always will be" These words hit me hard. I know, the situation is not right and I've no right to crush over him. So I just accept it as it is.

"You only married to him because this marriage would lead to a ritual which will make Damian's father alive once again"

But isn't Damian's father iraf Devian alive?

"Iraf Devian is alive" I state - my voice all troubling it's way out because I hurt my face.

"He's not his father. Nor is Tanya her mother. The real father is sleeping, in his grave. This stupid so called marriage between you and Damian will bring him back and once he's back, you'll be killed" she chuckles.

Only to make my eyes more wider. Do I have no way out of this death? She bangs the door close. I try to calm my mind down. Right now my hands are shaking.

What I heard about Damian Devian before was that he's kind. He values people's life. How he can kill me?! Or will he make Sara kill me?

I don't wanna die so soon! I wanna go to my aunt. I want to hug her tight. I want to tell her I was wrong to go to university. I wanna tell her she was right that I shouldn't go somewhere so far alone. Now I've been caught in a trap. Not by any kidnapper but Devian family - even his girlfriend hates me!

What I've gotten my self into?!