chapter - 65

*Damian's pov*

I'm walking towards this dark alley , farther and farther. I do remember this way. It's way to the dead end where me and my fellow devils used to come to self harm or cut each other deeply till we felt the darkest pleasure coming out from the deadliest corner of hell.

But this time I don't see anybody. I just see the dead end - dark and silent. Though I can feel someone breathing from a side of this dead end. The soft breathing is giving me chills. It's kind of pleasure I've never felt before. Never in my whole dead life.

It's beyond the pleasure self harming gave me and for some reasons I'm so assured that this time - this pleasure is not going to hurt afterwards.

Damn, this is just because of the breathing of that particular person?

I go further , towards the breathing human. The figure is short, it gets more familiar with every step I take. It's girl, her wavy hairs are down on her shoulders. She's just standing - standing still.

I wanna know what an angel is doing here in the area of a dead devil.

The face - I recognise.

It's her

It's her!

What is she doing here?

"Jen?" I say while grabbing her face in my hands. She smiles at me in return in the most reassured way possible. Like she's telling me by her eyes that she is not going any where any time soon. Which makes my eyes wet.

"Damian?" Her voice is not hers.

Why does she sound more like Tanya?

"Damian" she again says in Tanya's voice.

What the hell?

My brows frown towards my bangs looking her face and the Tanya's voice this is so Wierd

"What?" I whisper to myself so lightly.

"Oh for fuck's sake Damian!'' she yells.

"What the hell?!" My eyes shot opens to see open window , cool breeze coming inside from it. I'm in my room , the lights are off. Only light coming in the room is from the opened door. Tanya is in my room, hovering over me.

Her one hand is on my left shoulder as if she was trying to wake me up.

I was dreaming about Jen.

Damn it.

"Earth to the devil" she rolls her eyes while whispering.

Damn, never thought I would see Jen speaking in Tanya's voice

"What the hell do you want" you can just hear my voice and imagine by itself how much frustrated and irritated I'm right now.  I had a bad day on top of that , people don't want me to sleep peacefully too.

"Look , I know I shouldn't be coming in between you and Jen's topic but"

Wait, did she just mention Jen? I stare at her with utter curiousity .

What happened to Jen?!

"Is she alright?!" Oh no, not again.

"Jen is fine" she whispers while looking out from the door to see if someone is coming.

I look at her without even blinking. It's 2 am and she's freaking me out.

"Jen is alright" she turns her head back to me and says

"Kiley called me"

What the fuck.

"And?" I ask.

"She was sounding worried"

"Worried like?" I told her to not to stay at old home she lived with Jen. But my aunt is so damn stubborn, I can't.

"Somehow she got to know Jen attempted suicide"

"I know that kiley knows about suicide"

"So she said she's coming to your home to check up on Jen"

OH FUCK.

I'm not at home and if she fucking went there , I don't know what Jen will do! She's going through mental issues already! She is depressed , I don't want her to get more depressed at all!

"FUCKING STOP HER" I yell but not loud enough.

I don't want to wakeup mom specially when it's about Jen. She'll only get more pissed.

"I told her she shouldn't come without telling you" Tanya says while following my steps towards the locker and my travelling bag.

I need to get to her as fast as possible

"What she said?" I ask while packing my stuff

"She said she doesn't need to ask you about meeting Jen, because she was the one who raised her"

"Fuck! No"

I say to myself in utter anger. I know she's emotional and all but she just can't do this right now! What if Jen sees her and loses herself again?!