chapter 58

*Damian's pov*

"don't force it just take your time" I say as I grab her left hand into mine giving her support. I took leave from hospital very early because I needed to.

The real reason is my father. He's alive.

I am not worrying about answering him - why I was away from mother while he was healing in his coffin , I'm just worried about Jen. I don't know how father will react if he knew about my feelings for her.

Jen is walking out from hospital , I took leave before the date of her discharge now she have to go to my home in half healed condition. It's been two weeks and her cuts are pretty much healed but she isn't really ready to walk on her own.

Her steps are way too slow. But I can't show her that I'm in a hurry. I don't want my father to meet her because thinking that he's gonna hate Jen makes me worried.

Now that it's taking way too long , I make a move even thought I would never do.

I pick her slowly in bridal style and walk outside of the hospital. I walk a bit faster because I'm in hurry.

I realize her breathing stops and she grabs my shirt while closing her eyes. I look at her tomato red face.

Why isn't she breathing?

"Jen"
She doesn't respond but instead she tightens her grip on my shirt.

"You should atleast breath once in a while"

And right after I finish my sentence I hear a deep sigh. She held her breath all the way out.

This causes a wierd smile on my face. I'm smiling like an idiot. She can be really very cute sometimes.

I put her on the backseat of my car carefully and call my driver to pick up all the equipments including IV drop for Jen on his way from hospital so she can rest on my home's bed peacefully.

We still need the IV drop because she doesn't have a bit energy left in her.

My phone buzzes several times as I drive towards the mansion as fast as I can. I know it's mother. I don't even know if my father is out from the coffin or if he's coming out today later.

As soon as I reach home I make sure everything and every equipment is settled infront of my eyes correctly.

I instruct Mia and Luna about everything , the twins really liked Jen I can tell. They seem very worried about Jen too.

I called them to come to Alaska while Jen was in hospital in first week, I'm happy that Tanya and mother got rid of Sarah. She's nowhere to be seen in my home.

As soon as everything is settled I leave. I was wondering if Jen would ask me where I'm going what would I tell? But she really doesn't care if I'm going somewhere or not

I miss that time when she followed me even during the darkest night for preventing me from harming myself. I wish she doesn't change. I really miss her care. I want it all back.

Thinking this, now that I'm in the car and my phone is buzzing and buzzing, I don't dare to pick it up. Now the tension is building up.

What if my mother tells my father what I did while he was in the coffin healing himself?