chapter - 10

As soon as the car hits the break again at the red light, within a second I grab the door's handle with the maximum speed and try to open it.

It doesn't open. I try to open it again but it doesn't. I see that it's actually locked. I try to open the lock but it doesn't open.

I look at Damian slowly only to see that he isn't looking at me. He didn't take even a glance at me.

I think the lock won't open. I sit still at one position - ashamed. Not because the plan failed, but I made myself look like a fool. Even though he isn't looking at me, he knows what I did.

I look at the front mirror o ly to see that driver is surperssing a laugh, which makes meorr uncomfortable.

I blush - looking out from the window. Trying to figure out my escape. But nothing comes in my mind. I wonder if my aunt called me once? I lost my mobile when I lost my consciousness on the ground of university.

I look out from the window as the Audie passes through the long farms and mountain - the irony is ,scenery is beautiful only thing ugly here is situation I am in right now.

A tear escapes from my eye flowing down to my cheek. I try not to cry - but I fail. I look at the trees, the huge open are , the farms and the mountains passing by - only to get memories back from the past of my childhood when I told my aunt I adored the mountainous scenery.

I never wanted it this way. I look back at Damian. His slim face is tested on his hand by the window. He is in a deep though, looking out of the window with his green eyes. His tall figure rested on the seat with ease and his one leg crossed on another.

I sigh. Even if I die here - I wanna meat my aunt at last. I don't wanna die like this.

"Thanks Lucas , you go pick up the rest of list I told you yesterday" I hear Damian , talking to his driver - he pulled me out from my little thought.

I realise that the car is now stopped. That too infront of a huge house - just like a mansion.

I look clearly,my vision blurred due to earlier cries I had while ride. He steps out from the cat without even uttering any word.

Is this the time I can escape? I think . But as soon as I think this,I feel something on my hand as I come out of the car.

I look at the soft feeling on my hand - it's a handcuff. It's black in colour and a wire attatched to it.i follow the direction of wire to see who cuffed me.

It's a girl - same of my age. She's wearing very dark makeup and very heavy long dress.

I look at her almost in confusion .
Are they gonna tie me to this mansion?

The bare thought of it makes me shiver with fear. I don't wanna spend my rest of life here. I wanna get out from here as soon as I can .

She smirks at me - in a very unfriendly way.

"Sara, don't let it come near me at all. Make sure it's not out of its room when I'm around. Try to feed it at times and don't let it escape at all." He says firmly while looking at this girl named Sara who cuffed me.

"Sure thing honey" she says.

My blood starts boiling. He is referring me as "it" like I'm not a person, but a thing. Why is he doing this to me?  What have I done to suffer such things?!

I look at him. He's not giving me one glance. It makes my blood boil more. He's the person am gonna hate till my death.

"Welcome to Damian's world Jen" she says my name - as venomly as she can.it stings my heart. I wanna slap that stupid smirk off her face, but I'm afraid of the consequences.

I look around only to see that the car is gone as well as Damian.

"Let's get you on your right place" she says as she literally drags me towards the gates of this mansion.

"Ouch" I whisper to myself. She's bruising my hand.