Chapter - 72(after ending)

*Jen's pov*

I look at him reading newspaper with so much concern, it makes me smile how little things can get him so much focused

I used to think he doesn't have anything to do with me, although he made my heart flatter with his actions. I  never thought I will find love ever yet alone with someone like him

He's Devil and many things comes in between us while we try to live peacefully.

He can't eat specific things, he can't breath in some place becuase he's devil. He can't sleep longer. His self harming fits get triggered by small things.

But after all, he is someone I love. So I only make him meal which suits him. We roam places he is comfortable in. I sleep when he goes to work and I never let anything trigger him to self harm.

I know that we have to suffer alot. But because I love him, the suffering also seems fun. It's because I'm with him.

It's Sunday and we really have nothing to do.

I go to him and put my hand on his shoulder while he's busy reading.

He looks up at me and raises his brows towards his head.

Though he's in tension I can see, but he hides it well. It's because his mother went insane after his father died to go to hell. She's now sent to special care of royal families and she contacts us in between the days.

I run my hand through his hair , assuring him that everything is going to be fine. He just sighs.

He takes my hand instead, kiss it and smiles at me.

"I'm not upset, love." He says with his manly voice.

I smile back. I don't know what it's like to lose your mother. But I can relate as Kiley left me too and I left hope to live.

But now that I know he cares about me, I wanna hug him tight and tell him I'll be with him as long as I live.
Though it is a sad reality. But for lifetime , I will support him in his harsh times.

We can't be with each other for ever I have to die due to my mortal self. But that day is very far away. He knows it too and we accepted this beauty of nature.

As for his mother I will make sure that she doesn't have to struggle due to our love.

I don't know where the faith will take us whether we will have children or not and I don't see any future with us I see a clear death.

But that is too far. Maybe I was chosen for the devil for this lifetime I have to make sure that he lives with peace until I am gone.

Maybe I'm chosen  because I have enough power To Suffer.

We are living in the same country as Kiley. I never tried to to contact her because he doesn't let me maybe he is worried that I will hurt myself again due to hurt but that's not what is going to happen.

But as for now, I love him, I adore him that's all I know. Someday even if he'll get against me I can't stop loving him.