chapter - 20

It's been 3 days. I thought I wouldn't survive these 3 days until damian is back but they went quickly. It's because of these twins - Mia and Luna.

Even the twins don't want to be funny I still laugh at their every action becuase it's cute and funny. They are legit innocents and very short tempered.

They told me how big of a jerk Damian is. At first they were hesitating but then at last I told them I won't tell anything to Damian so their jobs are safe.

Though, I didn't understand much becuase the mix language of Spanish and English,I still made out some sense out of their sentences.

We cannot speak each other's language but I became every good friends with twins.

"And that night he sleep without cepillo" Mia laughs evilly

Luna sees her and laughs too. I just laugh at their behaviour. My god these twins are Hella funny.

"But what does that mean?" I ask while cleaning the counter.

"Cepillo" Mia repeats while cooking pizza

"I don't know what that means"

"It's brush"

Oh I see, so they're laughing becuase one night he didn't brush his tooth before sleep?

Cringe.

Lame too.

"It's because me flush his brush into toilet huahua" Luna laughs and Mia laughs back and my eyes wide opens.

So they take revenge like this from their rude boss? Nice way to take revenge! Flush his tooth brush in his toilet.

I hear the door knocking. I try to attend it but the twins stop me. They're protective of me. I think it's because Damian gave them strict orders. He was looking worried while leaving.

"How's she?" I hear as soon as Mia opens the door. It's Damian. He's finally back.

"Encajar Como atleta" Mia replies . I don't know what that means too.

"Good" he replies while approaching to my side.

"Jen, what are you doing out of bed?" He asks while looking at me from toe to the top. I blush - why is he checking me out?

I look at him, he's looking tired for some reasons , wearing black jeans and white shirt. His messy blonde hair way to messy today.

"Down to the earth Jen" he says while making me out from my little thought about him - he caught me looking at him like I am obsessed.

I again blush. How stupid am I?

"You shouldn't be out from bed, go back" he says again , his intimidating voice giving me chills.

"I don't want to , I rested enough"

"Seriously?" He says immediately while raising his brows upto his messy bangs.

"Besides I am ready" I say

"For what?" He replies.

"For meeting my aunt"

"Oh" he says in frustration. This makes me think wether he is trying to say he can't take me to aunt?

"We can't go today" he says.

I knew it! He's being so good and worried becuase he wants to keep the sacrifice. He won't let me meet my aunt!

"Please, don't do this to me! I wanna clear things with my aunt! Let me meet her! I am ready to give you sacrifice you want!" I beg him with all my might and he sees me like I'm a zoo animal on escape.

"Hold on there lady" he says in a firm voice. I again made myself look stupid. Very good Jen. You are very good idiot.

"I'm just saying I'm tired let's go tomorrow" he says while sitting on the couch and resting his head back.

His neck wholly exposed giving me chills again
His flexed muscles on sofa is one the main reason why I am standing there staring at him.

It's rude to stare at somebody's chest and muscles and exposed neck Jen! Get yourself together and go to room!

I run to the room as I think these words inside my head.