chapter 66

*Damian's pov*

I hop into my car violently throwing my travelling bag on the back seat - not even looking if it landed out of the car or broke something.

I imagine the worst scenario possible while moving towards airport.

I try to contact Kiley while going to check on tickets but she rejects my each and every call and messages.

"Kiley, don't mess this up" I type last time while forwarding towards ticket counter.

I look at the screen of my phone last time before locking it in hope that kiley will at least take a look at my messages that might change her mind.

I buy ticket as soon as possible and rush towards the plane.

"What are you doing Kiley? Everything was going fine" I whisper to myself walking towards my seat but until I bump someone.

My steps stop right away holding a thin body in my hands to protect it from falling because I bump the person without realising

Until I see her face.

Sarah.

WHY THE FUCK THIS HAPPENS TO ME.

out of all the hoes, Sarah. Why?!

This is living hell man!

Earth is worse than hell.

She smiles at me weirdly. She had this wierd smile since the very starting when my father introduced her to me and it always told me I shouldn't be with her.

I immediately leave her on her own feet , backing up totally - acting like I don't know her and go to my seat. Luckily she doesn't have seat anywhere near me.

Goodness, if I wasn't in rush for Jen, I would've changed my flight to be very honest.

Why I've to suffer all the shit just for her?

During the flight, when I'm dying out of curiosity and thinking wether this time I'll be able to save Jen or not, comes footsteps of the most hated person of my life - Sarah.

She smiles weirdly again. Why is she giving me that fucking wierd smile?

I turn my head in opposite direction to clearly state that I'm trying to ignore her , one of the worst thing she does - she sits with me .

What the fuck she wants?

I hear a deep sigh from her. Then she continues
"Damian"

Why are you calling me when I made it clear that I don't want to be with you?!

"Damian I know you don't want to listen to me but atleast give me a chance, I didn't talk to you when your sister threw me out of your house , I deserve an explanation why you did that"

Why even in hell she wants explanation?

I calm myself before talking.

"I love another girl"

"Jen" she replies

I look at her for a sec , is she doing something wrong? Something to hurt her?

"None of your business"

"C'mon Damian! We were so happy together before she came , you forgot all of that ? That easily?!" She whines.

I hate my life.

"Leave me alone Sarah. This is the last time we meet"

"Answer me Damian!"

"I never loved you, there you go the real answer"

She makes a crying face. Now why is she crying?! Just find another man goddamit.

"You don't have any value for love" she says with cracking voice.

Oh I do, you have no idea that now I do.

"Whatever, just leave me alone"

She creates stepping in anger noices while leaving. I bang my head on the seat. Why is it always have to be me? How much I have to suffer?

_________________________

After what felt for a decade, I finally reach the airport. I rush to my home through taxi still calling Kiley continuously.

But then something hits me.

I call Jen instead , the bell rings for a minute or two but she doesn't picks up my call.

This makes my heart race even more faster than before. My tension doubles. Is something happening there?

I call Mia.

She picks it up.

Thank goodness.

"Did anybody come to visit?"

"Errr.. no sir no entry yet" she replies with her Portugal accent.

I'm too afraid to ask if Kiley came because if she did it's going to break me into pieces knowing that Jen will hurt herself afterwards.

"Did....." I stop myself and take a deep breath.

"What sir?''

"Did Kiley came?"

"Eh, no sir no one came why?"

"Give phone to Jen"

"She's asleep sir"

So she's sleeping. It means nobody came to home. Thank goodness.

"Listen carefully Mia"

"Yes sir"

"Don't let anybody even Kiley come inside house lock all the doors and windows and make sure Jen doesn't know this , if anybody comes Jen shouldn't be aware of it" I say it all in one breath and even taxi driver can sense the tension and worry in my voice.

"Okay sir doors are locked"

"Make sure about window, I'm coming home within 20 minutes"

"Uh sir, are you in country?"

"Yes , I'm coming until then lock all the doors and windows ,don't answer door until you see me"

"Got it sir"